chapter 2: five years later

It has been five years since the death of my mother and those past five years have been hard. Not only did I have to go through my first transformation without her but life has just been horrible with out her.

Izzys pov~

After I woke up to my alarm going off I got ready for the day then I start to walk to Ashleys room to see if she is up. And if shes not then I will have to wake her up because I don't want her to get another beating like last time from father.

As I walk into Ashley's room I start to panic because she is still asleep. I ran over to her bed and shake her awake.

Ashley's pov~

I am awoken by my sister shaking me like you would an ice coffee before drinking it.

"What time is it" I say pulling the blankets over my head. " it's seven, you need to get up before father comes and wakes you. You do remember what happened last time or do you want a remember?" Izzy says pulling the blankets off of me.

"OK fine I'm up you happy now" I say and roll my eyes. "Yes now go get ready. I will meet you down stairs when you are done." Izzy said walking out of my room and closing the door behind her.

After I'm done getting ready for they day I start walking down the stairs. But before I was completely down them I head a loud crash that came from the kitchen.

I quickly run down the stairs to see what happened and what I find is my big sister on the floor holding her cheek by a broken glass and our father standing in front of her.

"Father I'm so sorry please don't hit me again" Izzy said with tears streaming down her face. Our father looked at her and said " stop being such a little bitch and get this mess cleaned up or there will be worse consequences." Once he turned and seen me an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning ash did you sleep well dear" He said looking at me. "Yes sir sure did" I said putting my hand behind my back. "Good now come with me. We need to have a talk" He said gesturing for me to follow him. He walked out of the room and into the living room. I follow behind him not wanting him to get mad at me and hit me like he did Izzy this morning.

"Take a seat ash." He's says patting the chair across from him. I do as he's says and sit in the chair. "Well as you know we have been at war with the black lake pack since the death of your mother" he says looking at me with sadness and hatred in his eyes. "Yes father I know" I say putting my hands in my lap.

"Good any way there will be a battle where our lands meet on the full moon of this month which is only one week away. I know your probably confused on why I'm telling you this and it's because I need you to go to the blue moon Ball and convince the alpha king to aid us in this battle." He says grabbing my hands and holding them.

"I understand what you want me to do but I don't think I can do it." I say looking at him. "Well your going to have to or you won't be able to come home and if you were to fail and decided to come back I will personally kill you myself." He said glaring at me.

"Yes sir I won't come back until I have the alpha king on our side." I say trying not to show my fear.

"Good now all is left is to get you all dressed up and read for this Wednesday night." He said standing up and getting up to see if my sister is done or not.

Before he was out of sight he turned around and says. "Your training starts tomorrow" with that he left the room.

《Oh God I'm so screwed there is no way I can convince the alpha king to help my father with the war.》I thought to my self pacing the living room floor.