↳˗ˏˋ forty five ˊˎ˗↴

Start from the beginning

"damn, i know you were crying and throwing up every day after that," iwa snorted.

"eh, i got over it pretty quick. she got so hyper-focused on school because she wanted to go to america, so it would've been doomed either way."

"i see," iwaizumi nodded. there was some weight lifted off his chest, but he knew better. peoples feelings and emotions can change, especially once you become successful. and [y/n], despite her off-put demeanor about her career, was very successful.

"i'm back! with some stragglers," [y/n] grinned, tsukishima and kogane in tow.

"hey, tsukishima," iwa waved.

"is that skinny?" kuroo gaped, walking in with his things. "kenma, look! skinny came!"

"yes, i can see that," kenma continued playing his game.

"oh lord," tsukishima pinched the bridge of his nose.

"hey! it's been a while, man! how've you been?" kuroo patted his shoulder.

"i've been fine," tsukishima replied.

"you came to see your favorite mentor, how kind of you," kuroo put a hand over his heart.

"considering you don't play anymore, can you even consider yourself a good mentor?" kenma pointed out.

"actually, i came because we had nothing to do. but sure, whatever floats your boat," tsukishima plainly stated.

"as honest as always, our dear tsuki," kogane grinned.

"the boys are coming soon," [y/n] checked her phone.

"their version of soon? or our version of soon?" iwaizumi raised a brow. there was a sudden commotion outside, causing him to sigh. "their version of soon."

"hi guys!" hinata waved, jaw nearly falling through the floor at the sight of tsuki. "tsukishima! long time no see, dude!" he ran over, embracing the taller male. "and kenma is still here!"

"ooh, don't break him, shoyo," kenma winced.

"oh, okay, still as spritely as ever, i see," tsuki awkwardly patted hinata's head.

"what are you doing over here?" kageyama asked.

"hey hey hey! tsukipoo! i've missed you, my man!" bokuto yelled, running over and embracing him.

"this is a sight," [y/n] laughed.

"wow, this is crazy! it's been so long since we've all been together," bokuto pointed out.

"we should go out later," atsumu suggested.

"you always want to go out," suna deadpanned.

"i mean, it'd be kind of fun," [y/n] shrugged.

"you always complain that we eat whenever we go out," suna added.

"don't think i won't punch you in the face," [y/n] glared.

"aw, ya love me," suna grinned as he lazily slung an arm around her, pinching her cheek.

"i'm going to bite your hand off," she tried pulling him off, but he just tightened his grip, leaving her to give up.

"yeah, it's been alright around here. didn't think you'd come though, considering you're so busy with work," they heard oikawa enter the gym.

"i figured it'd be nice to take a break."

"akaashi!" bokuto drawled out his name, jumping in excitement as he ran up to his best friend. "holy crap, dude! i didn't think you were coming!"

"i cleared up some time," akaashi chuckled.

"hi akaashi," kenma waved.

"nice to see you, kenma," akaashi smiled. "you too, kuroo."

"i found him wandering around like a lost puppy, so i figured he could've used an escort," oikawa laughed.

"you? being helpful? that's a new one," iwaizumi snorted.

"there are so many people here right now," [y/n] whispered to suna, who's chin was now resting on her shoulder as he held her from behind.

"and they all know each other. it's kind of weird," suna whispered back.

"it's kind of cute," [y/n] smiled softly. she could tell that everyone getting a chance to see their friends meant a lot. today's game would be good.

iwaizumi looked over at them, feeling his pulse through his veins before clearing his throat. "go get ready, we have warm ups to do," he said to them, pointing to the locker room.

"don't miss me too much," suna grinned, quickly kissing her temple.

"you fucking wish," she rolled her eyes, giving his hands a little pat before he let go and headed for the locker room.

"i guess we're going to need more seats in our section," kuroo sighed, hand on his hip as he glanced at where they were sitting.

"we'll definitely be the weirdest mix of people in the stands," oikawa chuckled.

"eh, that's alright. the more support for our boys, the better," [y/n] shrugged.

"we've got today's game in the bag," kuroo smirked.

"they look scary," kogane whispered to the others.

"oh, this is relatively calm for them," oikawa replied.

"let's get this show on the road, boys," [y/n] grinned.

it's game time.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

life update i'm covid free yeehaw

thanks for all the sweet get well messages, y'all are the best 🖤

okay soooo i lost track of who's already hit so now i'm just winging it

i think i'll do multiple endings when i finally finish this book bc it would be unfair to just stick one person as the "final boss" in a sense

but don't be surprised if they're all relatively the same bc writing endings for like thirteen separate people is going to be hard asf

also ngl i'm trying to end this asap bc i feel like everyone's losing interest which is making me lose interest

i'm also in the process of writing a short-ish fic but idk if i want it to be a gojo fic or a dabi fic lmao

k bye for now !