A single day with multiple Suiseis

Her name was Suisei Hoshimachi. She was inspired by a singing idol. And for eighteen years, she's been the one and only Suisei. And the rest happened.

She sang on stage, found herself in a forest filled with monsters, got saved by a god-like existence, had regular nightmares, and was now living in a mansion of a noble. But despite everything, she still loved being herself.

No matter how many predicaments she would face, she would always find a way to come back. Because she was an idol who could smile and make others smile. There was only one Suisei Hoshimachi and that was her.

"I wonder if Inazuma-kun is doing well", she wondered as she stared out the window.

The person who saved her was named Jun Inazuma. She recognized him since she somehow remembered his face whenever she would have a meet and greet with her fans. What she didn't know back then was that the person who was grinning from ear to ear as she shook his hand was a god-like existence.

Coders, as Jun would call themselves, were higher beings of existence who can manipulate the laws of Reality as if it was a computer program. When he rescued her from a forest filled with monsters, he told her the truth about the worlds or Servers.

"Don't worry! Jun-kun is amazing! He can do things if he wants to do it!" a brown-haired girl with dog features told her.

Her name was Korone Inugami, one of the people who got sent to this world because of an accident. It was Jun's mission to gather all of them and send them back to their original world.

"But Inazuma-kun is facing rebels that took over a city. Can he really do it?" Suisei asked.

"Didn't he bring along his friend too? According to Reine-chan, he is an agent of a secret service agency. The two of them are unstoppable!"

Someone knocked on the door and a silver-haired woman entered the room. She looked at Suisei and frowned.

"Is something wrong, Reine-chan?" Korone asked.

"It's weird. I thought I saw Suisei walking in the garden a minute ago. Now, she's here. Maybe I was seeing things", Reine replied.

That person was Reine Pavolia, a noble who took them in. She was tasked by the League of Nobles to deal with the crisis of having people from another world and she was cooperating with Jun. And when Jun left to liberate a city from rebels and capture the leader who was supposed to be from the other world, Reine was the one taking care of Suisei, Korone, and another girl named Subaru Oozora.

"Do you need me for something?" Suisei looked at her.

"I just want to invite you two to have tea with me. I want to relax after dealing with my responsibilities. Subaru is also going to join us. Are you interested?" Reine asked.

"I have nothing better to do", Suisei answered.

"Same here!" Korone's tail wagged.

The three of them went to the garden and saw a black-haired girl seated at a table.

"Hello!" she smiled at them as she waved her hand.

Her name was Subaru Oozora, another one of the people who got transported to that world. She was found by Reine and Jun's friend and was taken care of by the servants loyal to the Pavolia family.

"Hello, Subaru-chan!" Korone greeted her.

A white-haired maid arrived with a cart filled with sweets and tea. Korone's eyes beamed when she saw those sweets and Suisei couldn't help but look forward to it.

She was Mea Kagura, Reine's trusted maid and bodyguard. Her services to Reine were valuable and Reine trusted her for advice in her decisions. The last person Reine would distrust was Mea and she felt the same way to her master.