White Hair, Snow Tops (6)

She tried to stretch her limbs but something stopped her from doing so. Her forehead creased and a whimper escaped her lips when her legs began to hurt.

Her eyes opened followed by rapid blinking as she tried to adjust to the darkness she was immersed in. The last thing Ravenia remembered was falling asleep on the bleachers.

What is happening?

"Help." Her voice came out small and weak.

She tried stretching her legs again but she couldn't. Her wrist hurt like fifty books had been placed on them.

This feels like deja Vu.

"Hello." She tried calling again. "This isn't funny. Let me out."

Ravenia's heart began to hammer in it's cage and her breathing became quick and ragged. Tears filled her eyes.

"Is anybody there?" She yelled out, trying to turn in her position. It seemed that however she turned, the space became smaller.

Tear down this cursed space and everything surrounding it!

Her eyes widened. Was the scenery from the painting really happening?

"Get me out of here." She screamed, crying profusely. Her head began to pound and she felt suddenly dizzy. Something was wrong with her, she could feel it.

"Mummy." She whispered with shaky voice. "What did I ever do?"

It felt like eternity and after screaming for what seemed like hours, Ravenia became silent. Her eyes were wide open in the dark and she stared at nothingness. Her chest felt tight like it was being squeezed.

"What did I ever do to you monsters? You're the real monsters. Let me out of here." She suddenly screamed.

Tears pooled down her face and she was sure it was enough to fill a bucket.

√√√

"Dei, stop it. Give it back!" Dia yelled, running after her brother. She let out a loud hiss as her face slammed into his broad back.

"What. Is. Wrong. With. You?!" She gritted out, rubbing her already red nose.

"Sh." Dei placed a finger to his lips. "Did you hear that?" He asked, his eyes squinted in concentration.

"The only thing I hear is your stupid, heavy breathing." Dia hissed, rolling her eyes.

Dei ignored his sister and began walking towards the storage room where combat equipments were kept.

"Dei? Do you hear the dead now?" Dia snickered, following behind her brother. Her eyes widened at the sound of something whimpering.

"What did I ever do to you monsters? You're the real monsters. Let me out of here."  A small voice screamed out, anguish in it's tone.

Dei pushed open the storage room, his body in a fighting stance. Dia rolled her eyes at her brother's dramatic entrance and pushed him aside.

"I'm not weak." The voice whimpered again.

Dei ran over to the line of white, stoned cupboard where the sound was coming from.

"Leave me alone. I don't want you in my head. Stay out of it." The person screamed again, sounding crazy.

He tugged at the cupboard where the voices were coming from but it didn't budge. He summoned a fire ball and blasted it at the handle.

"Wait for it to coo....."

"Ouchhh....." Dei hissed, holding his palms.

"There you go dummy." Dia sighed, folding her arms over her chest.