The bitemarks

-------------Baji and you were watching horror movies in his bed, when he looks down at you and grabs your hand.

"Are you alright?" He asks as you grab him and pull him closer from the jump scare.

"I'm fine How do you just  not   get scared, Baji? These movies scare the-" You were cut off by his lips hitting your own. 

You yelped in surprise, but soon closed your eyes as you leaned into the kiss. Baji, without opening his eyes or breaking the kiss, grabbed the remote just in time to hear someone scream from the screen. You pulled away quickly and started hugging him tight and close.

"Y/n..." He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his head near your ear. "It's all going to be alright!" He whispered.

"Oh yeah?" You say questioningly. 

"Yeah..." You hear him say as you feel him nod in the side of your neck.

"Then prove it!" You say in a childish way, which only makes you both giggle. You push him away so now you both are looking each other in the eye. 

"Sure thing." He says, right before you get pinned down on the bed with your hands right above your head. 

He laughs showing his incredibly sharp canines. You realize something you never really thought about, but he does quite resemble a cat. 

His eyes, his teeth, his movements, The way he can be so violent to some, but so gentle to others. 

With the hand that isn't holding your wrists, Baji searches your sides, until he finds the hem of your shirt. He slowly leans down and kisses you, lightly. You want more. You need more of him. his scent, his lips on yours, the way your body melts right into his. 

You pull your hands free, and pull his head so now you are kissing again. You grab the hand he has been putting up your shirt, and roll him, so now you are on top. 

He pulls away. "Y/N...I love you." 

"Well you can prove that, instead!" You smile, as he smirks at you.

"You don't know what you are asking." He chuckles in a way that almost sounds kind of evil. like he is planning something. 

"Oh, don't I?" You say as he tries to sit up with you straddling him.

"No. You don't." He says, still smirking. 

"Then show me what I don't know. Teach me, Baji." You say. now you are the one smirking and laughing. 

"Give me a minute. I need some water. Wait here." he pushes you so you are underneath him, and he gets off of the bed, and flips on the light. 

You get off of the bed, taking the opportunity to go over what exactly just happened. Baji walked back into the room, and you walk over to him kissing him, again. this time, you can't wait to get more. You grab both of his hands, and place them on your hips. He starts going wilder on you. Biting your lip, and swiping his tongue over your bottom lip. 

He starts running his hands lower. Grabbing your thigh, and pulling you up to hitch your knees over his hips. he walks to the bed, and lays you down.

you crawl backwards as he crawls onto you. He pulls away, and starts kissing your neck. Kissing. sucking. Biting. Obviously leaving marks from his teeth. You let out a moan when he bites a certain spot, and he immediately stops there. He pulls away, looking somewhat unhappy. 

"Whats wrong?" You ask hesitantly, thinking you did something wrong. 

"Nothing, it's just..." He trailed off.

"It's what?"  You cupped his cheek and tried to give him a look of comfort.

"You made me...." He looked down, and immediately you knew exactly what he meant.

"Whats wrong with it? You afraid I'll judge you? Oh, I wouldn't! I love you, and nothing can change that! Even the size! We can stop, if you want!" You were blushing like crazy. 

"I don't want to hurt you, if I don't want to keep going, though..." He looked hurt, as he thought of hurting your feelings. 

"It's alright. I'm actually kind of open to the idea of watching movies, alone with you, so lets do it!" You said trying to make him feel better.

"Are you sure?" He asked you, looking a little bit happier.

"Yes. I'm very sure." You kissed him once again, but much lighter than last time, and pulled away to say, "Now lets go back." And you guys crawled into bed, again watching the part you left off of. 

-------------------------------YAY!!! Guys, I haven't made a fanfic this long before, so thank you so much for reading! I know, I should've kept writing from where it got spicy, but I didn't feel like writing any more smut than I had to, today. Maybe, once I feel like it, I'll make an extended version from that point. Any feedback on this chapter? Funny remarks? Comment, please!

             Arigatougozaimasu!
               ~Author/Misakai~