ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

Beginne am Anfang

The three finally came back and they were set to follow the trail. Wujin and Suhyeok helped Dae-Su along the way.

"Alright, let's go." Ha-Ri announced

The group followed the older girl. Eun Kyung walked right behind Wujin, Dae-Su, and Suhyeok. She was in charge of protecting them. Whether they liked it or not, she wanted to make sure they would be safe.

They walked for a while until Mijin stopped.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Hyo Ryung asked

"Shit, I think we're lost." She replied

The group sighed. They had no idea where they were going.

"There's no trail?" Hyo Ryung asked

"There hasn't been one for a while. I think we're going in fucking circles." The older girl cussed

"Why did you go this way then? If we go down we'll head straight to Hyosan once again." Dae-Su complained

Who could blame him? He was injured and wouldn't last long while traveling.

Wujin looked around and focused in one area. Once he confirmed whatever he was looking at he removes Dae-Su's arm and walked away.

"Noona, look." Wujin pointed at a tree

The tree had a ribbon tied on a branch.

Ha-Ri and Mijin made their way down to see the ribbon. The others followed them.

"It's a trail. Let's follow the ribbons." On-Jo said

It must have been On-Jo's dad. Eun Kyung thought.

The group walked down the hill and followed the ribbons. On-Jo stopped when she noticed something on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it, it was a flashlight.

She fell to the ground and hugged the flashlight tightly to her chest. Eun Kyung comforted the girl. The flashlight had belonged to her father.

His name was written on it.

"Let's go." Eun Kyung said softly

On-Jo nodded. With the help of Eun Kyung she got up from the ground and began to walk once more. After some time On-Jo could walk on her own.

"Are you sure?" Eun Kyung asked

"Yea, I'll be fine. You can head back now." On-Jo reassured her

"Okay, be careful." She replied

Eun Kyung walked back to the back and followed the three boys.

Dae-Su continued to get worst, but all they could do was support him.

They followed the trail and soon arrived to Yangdong. They slowly went down the mountain and arrived at the city.

The city was filled with fog or smoke and it was completely quiet, too quiet. And the town looked completely abandoned. There was no one to be found.

It was beginning to get dark. The sun just began to slowly set. It had took them half a day to arrive here. Walking by foot was their only way of getting there in the first place.

"This is Yangdong?" Eun Kyung asked quietly

"Yes." Nam Ra replied

Eun Kyung nodded and continued to follow the group.

"Didn't he say to go to Yangdong?" Dae-Su asked

"You don't there's zombies here too, right?" Hyo Ryung questioned