Minho's POV

I saw Y/n in school the next day as I had the courage to talk to her. "Hey Cutie" I said with a wink as Y/n face went bright red.

"Hey Minho" She said smiling at me. Aww man I wish I could date her, she looked so freaking cute.

"Cupcake when will you date me?" I said making her blush. "Well maybe one day" She answered making my eyes wide.

She would actually date me!? WOW! I thought in my head as I looked away from her.

A few months later
(Am lazy to write T^T)

Me and Y/n started to date after a while. "Baby!!" I yelled as I chased her around her house.

"Haha You're so cute, darling" She laughed as I smiled a soft smile. I kissed her lips as we were in the kitchen.

She kissed back as I holded her waist kissing her deeply as I didn't wanting to let go. "You guys know, your kissing infront of us" I heard Changbin say.

"So?" I responded glaring at him because he ruined my kiss with the love of my life.

"I.N is still little" Hyunjin said dramaticly covering the younger's eyes. "Hyung!!" He yelled as I laughed staring back at Y/n.

"I love you, darling" I said kissing her again. "Get a room!" One of the members said as I smirked at them.

"Sure" I said daring them to say something else. But they stayed quiet so that was my chance to take Y/n with me.

"I love you" I said when we were in her room. "I love you too Honey" She giggled as I kissed her again and this time with no one telling us to stop.

I loved her with all my heart and I still do till this day. She's the love of my life and I will always love her.

She is my little mafia, my baby, my darling, my cutie pie, she's my everything.

I kissed her more deeply as I holded her tightly. "Yah! Stop that silly" she said but I kept kissing her.

"I love you my cute nerd" she said holding me tightly as We smiled at each other. "I love you too Princess"