🤍18+Praise~ Jesse x m!reader

The warning is that you horny fucks should be doing something other then reading smut, But anyway this has Praise and light Bdsm

Your pov

What happend? "Oh Jesse~mhm r-right there!". How are you having sex with your boyfriend without remembering. "Your such a good boy for staying quite, here a prize"

Well let's go back and see.

----------------------Your-house---------------------

You were drunk because you and your friend had a fight, they tried to make you and Jesse break up. "That bitch..." then the door opened and Jesse came in side. He saw you holding a bottle of Vodka, "heyyyyy~ babe~" you said a little woozy "OMG, BAE WHY ARE YOU DRINKING!?" "Oh yea, me and my friend had a fight~" you stood up and went closer to him "ah.."

you thought for a moment and kissed him, and he kissed back "you know your reallyyy pretty~" you said not realizing he had a boner. "Uhm bae, can you like stop drinking?" He said firmly and took the bottle, you dropped on your knees when he took it "heyyy>:( give me it~!!, I want it~" hugging his legs, "you know what I give up!" He grabbed your neck and he pushed you against the wall.

"Mhn~" you moaned. He started kissing you, then turned in to a make out session. You kept moaning in the kiss, he broke the kiss to breath and continued making out(ang daya niyo, kayo may bf, ako wala tangina Yan o "you guys are soo unfair, you guys have a bf and u don't have one fuck life") While kissing he took off your top and then his top "your lips taste like Vodka, I wonder what your other parts taste like~" that snapped you back to reality.

Jesse pushed you to the couch "on your knees and hand now, love and if you do that well I'll give you a gift~" you obeyed and he took off the rest of his clothes and then yours. "now be a good boy and suck" he said while jerking off a little. You kitty licked at first, but then "looks like the kitty doesn't want his gift later~" so you stopped licking and started sucking, he groaned and pushed down your head until he came.

"Awh, your such a good kitty and now you get your gift!" He said with a smirked, he went behind you and thrusted hard. His 8 inch dick was too much for you. You kept moaning but he slowed down "no moaning, ok now be a good kitty and be quite!" He smacked your ass and thrusted faster this time. You were trying sooo hard no to scream out his name. You felt that you are about to cum and Jesse too.

When both of you finished, you were tired but wanted more, so he delivered. "Your such a good boy for being quite, now here's your prize" he made you sit down then he licked and sucked your dice while fingering you "OH Jesse~mhm" when he hit a spot, you arched your back "R-right th-there~" the feeling was amazing! So you came in his mouth.

You fell asleep from the pain and pleasure your boyfriend gave you. Jesse put some underwear on you and on him. He carried you to the shared room you both have and put you on top of him.

Good night, baby" and kissed your forehead "you did a good job~"

_________________________________________

582 words.... well next smut will be Aaron Z soo good day you horny fucks