Chapter 8.

Eva POV.

I wake up to the sound of the door opening and I see Dolores who runs to the bed and jumps on me and hugs me tightly.

Dolores“ I'M SO SORRY EVA!

Eva“ *sniffs* It's ok *chuckles* He's your first boyfriend it makes sense to be distracted.

Dolores“ Well I cancelled my date so we can spend the day together!

Eva“ You didn't have to do that.

Dolores“ Well I did.

I smile and she shows me a board game and I let out a giggle.

*Few hours later*

I am currently trying to walk down the stairs to get a drink of water, but because of this cold it's hard to barely balance.

Pepa“ EVA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

I see Pepa running up the stairs and she takes my hand and helps me down the stairs.

Pepa“ Your in big trouble missy.

Eva“ I just came down to get a drink of water.

Pepa gives me a scolding look and I look down at the ground but I she makes me look at her.

Pepa“ *sighs* Go sit down at the table I'll get you some water.

I stumble to a chair and sit down and I try to get comfortable.

Felix“ Getting comfortable?

Oh god I'm on Felix's lap! I try to stand up but he pulls me back down and holds me tightly.

Felix“ *chuckles* Don't worry Eva I'm not bothered at all.

I blush and play with my thumbs while I wait for my water I notice Felix reading my book.

Eva“ Where'd you get that?

Felix“ Mirabel and Luisa grabbed your stuff your house maybe ice solid but luckily some stuff didn't get frozen.

Eva“ Oh *sneezes* *groans* Hijo de puta.

Felix“ *glares* Watch your tone.

I look at Felix with shock I don't care if he's older than me I'm not his kid.

Eva“ Ok Felix I understand I'm the same age as Dolores but I'm not your-.

Felix kisses my lips stopping me from talking and I am stunned by this action.

Felix“ *chuckles* you may not be my child but I can discipline you in other ways *winks*.

Eva“ *blushes*.

Pepa walks in with a glass of water and I grab it and head to the stairs.

Pepa“ Eva are you alright?

Felix“ Yes Eva are you alright *smiles*.

I blush again I walk upstairs and enter Isabella's room and close the door and look at Dolores who has a shocked look.

Dolores“ Eva your steaming.

Eva“ GEE I WONDER WHY!