In the end the Yandere fell on her side, the opening was way too big for her in order to keep going for her life, if only someone certain did this in the beginning then he wouldn't have to deal with any of the shit he's going through now. She tried her hardest to crawl away, spotting the knife impaled into a trunk of a tree as she tried to go to it, Osoro quickly stomped on her back which made all of her breath to come out "You really think I'll let you do that? you really THINK I will let you kill me? I admit you are quite the fighter but it's just not enough!".

     Is this how the yandere will fall? is this how peace will be brought up to every single girl in that damn high school? Osoro grabbed Ayano's once more as she looked her dead into her eyes, visible fear was in Ayano's eyes for the first time ever in her entire whole life, finally developing emotions for the first time.. seems like her condition is finally starting to break and let her be a normal girl, but.. will it though? she's gonna die soon anyway "Whatcha gonna do little goofin? come on.. lay a hit on me, I dare you" the rage she had inside of her rose up once more as she kicked her right in the groin, making Osoro drop Ayano and actually fall and hold back the pain she just experienced.

      Was that a smart move? depends on the context, if Ayano makes it to the knife and possibly stab the girl right in her leg she may have a chance- who the fuck are we kidding here she ain't having shit as Osoro regained her posture before charging right for the yandere, going to stomp right on her head. Now this would actually crush Ayano's skull and luckly she managed to roll out from it as she tried to stood up, but to no avail "Going low like that.. pathetic!" said Osoro enraged herself, however before she did anything a rock hit her right into the back of her head before any more damage was done towards the yandere.

     No matter who you may be and from what hell you came, a hit in the back of the head will make go all dizzy, talk about the pain too, however eventually someone revealed themselves from the dense trees as they looked at Ayano. was this the most cliche moment of the fight? perhaps.. though Osoro stood right back up turning around, the look of her eyes would make even the most toughest soldier shrink in fear, or at least back the fuck up. "Who the fuck are you? why are you helping this monster in the first place? or.. what are your intentions?!" "Both my name and intentions are really irrellevant, I want you to simply forget anything ever happen and back up".

     The voice was a male one, though his words did not made a difference since Osoro was boiling with anger right now, although he did not showed it he was trembling with fear "I'll admit you have some balls.. but this was really stupid of you" the yandere slowly rose her head up to see what was happening, she takes a look at Osoro before at the new figure, experiencing a million of expressions "B/F/N..?" she whispered to herself, she felt like passing out any moment now. Though the male with the name of B/F/N did not reacted to Ayano's words, he was dead focusing on Osoro.

     Rising his fists up he charged right at Osoro, who did the same right thing. The difference however is that upon throwing the punch towards her face, she simply caught it before punching his guts so hard he stumbled back a couple of feet, holding his stomach "...If mom taught me anything was to play dirty... no matter the gender.." spoke the male as the girl simply gave him a weird look, and with a dash like a cheetah towards her he groped both of her breasts hard, now this is what we call an act of a fucking pervert but in this case, he managed to dig his nails right into the soft skin of them, actual blood starting to show up a bit.

     Even though this is stupid for the man, the girl seems to be in lots of pain but she just contains it for herself as grabbed the collar of his shirt before lifting him up "A-Alright little boy.. I tried being nice but.. guess there's gonna be no future generation for you.." she turned him around as she put him into a tight chokehold. The boy tries so hard to free himself but to no avail, Osoro cannot help but laugh manically as she does this, okay maybe that bad side is still inside of her.. but hey she is doing a good thing for getting rid of the yandere!

     And we spoke way too soon.. as the boy was trying too free himself, running footsteps could be heard from the back of Osoro's, hearing this she quickly turned around letting go of B/F/N only to be met with a hard punch across the jaw, making her stumble back a bit "You know what? you can fuck that bitch on the ground how much you like, but never fucking hurt him.. he's been there when I fucking needed someone the most!" says the other person that intervene into the fight, quickly checking on his best pal as well on Ayano.

     "...Even though I hate her for what she has made me go through, for what she has done to those girls, I will not let you kill her, B/F/N it's time for you to fucking know the truth, Ayano fucking somewhat enslaved me into doing her dirty work of getting rid of girls forever, like killing them! I was the ONE who poisoned Amai, and the one who was associated with Osana's death! but I had no choice because of her! but now things are different my dear friend.. I understand if you'll hate me, if you'll turn me into the police, but I won't do it anymore.. I won't fucking suffer any fucking further! earlier she tasked me to kill yet another girl but I just refused to! I told her to cooparate with me so we can fake her death! now grab Ayano and head over to her place, I will explain everything to you if you so desire, if not go right on and call the police".

     Hearing those words made the guy freeze in his footsteps, he had his suspicious about Ayano being a weird girl along with Y/N's shady behavior.. but hearing this come out from him? it was a true shock for him.. but he stood up and with a gulp, and honesty, said "..Even though what you did is completely fucked up.. Amai still lives.. you did not wanted to kill that girl as you, most likely, begged her to listen to you, if you really were a bad person you wouldn't think about other's safety but yours only.. this is why Y/N I choose to trust you, I won't turn you to the police.. but you really, REALLY owe me a big explanation along with.. we'll talk more later" he quickly went to the Yandere's side as he lifted her on his back, before running the hell away.

     Now there stood the two individuals, the one so called Y/N along with Osoro.. was Osoro ready for the armor plot? perhaps not.. but who knows what will happen? "You.. YOU CHOOSE TO FUCKING DEFEND HER ACTIONS? JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PEOPLE'S HEAD?!" she wasn't entirely wrong, but Y/N was unfazed by this as he charged right through at her, the anger of being a puppet, a slave towards someone who he could've stood up for curse through his veins as he swang his knuckles as Osoro's head, though she tried to dodge Y/N saw it coming as he changed his posture, the hits making contact with her head.

     She stumbled back.. actually hurt from his hits, is he finally giving in? is he finally not a little whiny bitch no more? is he finally standing and defending his post? actually coming out from the shell and SHOW people what he's REALLY capable of? we doubt so. Though that didn't stopped him from kicking her stomach too, sending her back more and more.. he quickly dashed towards her way as he rose her up on his shoulders, before slamming her right into the ground making a small hole in it.

     Was that the end? he looked at what he just done as his hands started to tremble a bit, with a loud sigh he turned around to leave but that's when Osoro jumped back at her feet, wrapping her arms around him before performing a german suplex on him, Y/N managed to land right into his collar bone, which luckily did not break due to being somewhat soft dirt, muddish like, what you really expected it to be that easy for Osoro? she rolled on her side before climbing up on Y/N and looked right into his eye "You.. you are fucking worthy! but.. but I won't fall down so easily on you..".

     With a hand rising up in the air, she punches him right into the eye socket, making him scream in pain so loud that the birds flee the area. He quickly pushed her off as he stood right back up, kicking her days out of her head before ending it with a stomp, though that didn't stopped him from getting the knife that our Yandere lost before tosing it right into Osoro's stomach, and simply just left it in there in order for her to die slowly, was it enough? since the stomp Osoro seemed to not move, neither react on the stab.. perhaps she was unconciouss? soon death at this rate.

     Even though blood was pouring down like a fountain from his socket, he looked at Osoro as a normal tear left his normal eye socket "No.. this is not who I am.. not even after she almost killed Ayano which I despise off.. not after fucking my eye up.. not after almost fucking B/F/N up.. killing is wrong.. I hate Ayano for what she did but that doesn't mean I have to kill her now.." guilt started to eat up his soul, as he decided to rip off the knife he just impaled into Osoro's stomach and threw it away "..Don't you even dare die on me now, bitch ass punk.." in the end our hero is still kind hearted.. even at the hands of death.. perhaps.. he still chose the right way, he simply started rushing towards a way out of the woods, towards a hospital.

---*To be continued*---