Other parent!

(A/N:Blood god is my oc for this book,and yes Dream XD and Blood god are dating)

ICARUS/TOMMY'S POV: I held onto my dads neck or as much as I could since he is like bigger and taller then me when we are in our god forms I haven't gotten mine yet! "Hi other parent!" That's when my other parent turned towards us and waved at us

"Hey little man" "I am not little man! I'm big man!" "Sure sure,whatever you say kiddo" I was frustrated but giggled when he ruffled my hair. Dad then kissed his check that had his burnt mark on his face,apparently he had gotten it because of his past but I don't bother to ask. "Hey Icarus baby,do you remember if the pig hybrid had said his name?" "Hmm...nah,but dada knows his name!" Other parent looked shocked and looked at dad with a 'how funny face'. "Oh really?" "L-listen! It's because he summoned me once and I broke his table and his name is Technoblade!" "Wait.....you mean the guy who speaks for me?" "THATS HIM!?" "Mhm" I was confused but suddenly we kept walking and I zoned out since they were being lovely dovey I pretended to gag. "Heh,baby get use to it" "LOVE IS NASTY!" They chuckled.

"BLOOD GOD! DREAM XD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON!?" We all,well dad and other parents turned around so naturally since I was on dads shoulders I saw who was talking. "Ah hello Mumza,and this isn't your dead son Tommy,this is our son Icarus" "OH DON'T PLAY THAT CARD WITH ME! IF MY YOUNGEST SON TOMMY DIED I WOULD'VE SEEN HIM BUT I HAVEN'T AND THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM IS MY FAMILY WHEN HE RAN INTO THE FOREST AND FOUND THE TIME TRAVELING BOOK! YOUR 'SoN' IS THE GOD OF TIME TRAVEL AND HE LOOKS LIKE MY SON THE MOST!" I was closed to crying so my other parent took me while this Mumza person and Dad fought.

BLOOD GOD'S POV: I took my son to his room and sat him on his bed. "How about we play a little game honey?" Icarus wiped his eyes and looked at me confused. "What game?" "Do you remember that one game I taught you?" "Kinda" "It was called 'Bunny hide'?" "I remember! One person hides the stuffed animal bunny and the other has to find it!" "Wanna play it?" "Mhm!!" I chuckled and made him cover his eyes while waiting outside. This will get his mind off of the yelling.