~1 Down, more to go~

I wake up to the sound of the bell going off. It's been 3 days here, and not one kill.. not for long at least. I get up and grab a small container from under my sheets.. A poisonous chemical mix. I was planning on using it soon. I acquired it when we went to shower yesterday. The chemical compounds in the soap here can make a nice toxin, so nice it can kill 5 people in a matter of minutes. I smile to myself putting the container in my shirt, hiding it. Everyone is up by now and we are waiting for the guards to come get us.

Not long after they had came to get us and take us to the cafeteria for breakfast. We get our trays and sit down. I look at the mush on my plate, planning not to eat. A thought comes to my mind.. The poison. I search for a guard, looking around. I pour the chemical mix into one of the meal portions, mixing it up. "Dr. Loomis?" I call him over, "Yep, what can I do for you?" He asks cheerfully. "I don't trust this food.. Can you try it? I don't want to eat something bad.." I say innocently, "Uh.. Yeah, let me go get someone." He says walking off. I decide to pour the rest of the toxin into the other meal portion, mixing it as well. "Alright, here try this for them. They want to know if it's bad or not." Dr. Loomis says to a tough looking guy, "Ye.. Sure." He says taking a bite of each food, making a sour face each time. He speaks almost throwing up, "Yeuu... Um.. it's okay, you should eat it.", "See, nothing to be scared about!" Dr. Loomis says smiling, I smile back. Not because of him, but because I know I just killed a guard. Dr. Loomis leaves, I turn around only to find everyone looking at me. "Your scared of the food? Ha, don't make me laugh, you must have had big fancy dishes at home huh? Well places like this don't serve food like that, so suck it up and eat." Chucky says amused and half annoyed, "I didn't do that because I was scared of the food. Though I won't be eating anyway." I respond, "So.. Can I have it?" Stu asks, "Sorry, but not this time. This food is very special." I say simply smiling at him, he seems a bit sad, but Billy gives him his leftovers. "What makes that food so special?" Freddy asks curiously, "Because it will help get our ticket out of here." I whisper a bit. "But.. you literally have the key to the doors..?" Billy Responds, "Yeah, I still have them," I say feeling my stomach, "but take a look at the doors, other than the cell doors, they need key cards to open, the keychain I have didn't have one on it.. But I can acquire one soon." I say pointing at the doors in the room, everyone seemed to lighten at this fact, two different keys were needed for the escape. And soon they will have both.. meaning all they need know was a plan. The guards begin to gather us and put us in line, ready to leave we begin walking to the exit. "Now everyone we will be going to the therapy room, due to the other patient room getting isolated for trouble. So be good okay?" Dr. Loomis says as we walk.

We make it to the therapy room.. The guard I poisoned, along with a another dude, stand next to the doors. They unlock them with a key-card, I take notice of the fact the poisoned one now holds it in his hand. I lock eyes with him, he looks like he is gonna pass out soon. We all walk in and get seated. The guards stand next to us, monitoring what we did. I hear a bang looking next to me, the guard is down and most likely dead.. I act sad as I spring from my chair, diving for the keycard before the other guard came over. I successfully hide it in my shirt. "What happened?" The guard asked confused, "I don't know, I was talking with my friends and he just dropped!" I say acting concerned, the guard checks his pulse.. finding none he calls Dr. Loomis to him. They wave me off, I sit back down. Everyone once again looking at me, I wave the newly retrieved card in front of them, making sure the guard and doctor couldn't see it. I smile, ready to escape this place with my new friends. They all smile back at me.

The dead Guard was taken to.. where ever the dead people go. And we went back to the cells. It was almost time for lunch, not like I was going to eat anyways.. I was currently planning out an appropriate escape with Billy and Stu, While a few of the other people were talking. Brahms was playing rock-paper-scissors with Hannibal. Hannibal was currently winning. After about 30 minutes to an hour, it was finally time for lunch. New guards came to get us this time. When made our way to the cafeteria and sat down with our food. It looked actually decent this time. My stomach growls at the lack of food for once. I take a bite of it, it was acceptable, but not the best. I eat as much as I could before it started to taste bad. Giving the left overs to Stu, who was talking to Billy about the rundown of the plan we had made.

Once again after lunch we had took showers like before, then we went back to the cells. With about 30 minutes before lights out. Billy and Stu had talked with everyone about the new plan of escape. It wasn't the best, but Hannibal, being one of the smarter people of escaping, decided to elaborate on the plan tomorrow. We were informed that we would be going to the garden as well tomorrow, this would help with the planning. Alas, the bell rang and the announcement of lights out sounded. We got situated for bed, Ready for planning tomorrow, and more importantly; ready to escape.