Chapter 2 Tyler's pov

After me and Koby said cake at the same time me and him ran for the door. As soon as I reached the door I heard some giggling. I turned around to see who was giggling and no one was there except for Koby. I was about to ask him but thought that it's better not to he would either get offended or freaked out. So I just turned back around and we went inside. It could have been Koby, I must admit, he laughs kinda girly but I know it wasn't him because this was a full on girl laugh. I must have been pondering about this for a while now because I saw Alex in my face asking me a question. I said "what? I didn't hear you what did you say?" Alex said "wow you have never spaced out like that in a long time." I asked "like how long?" Alex stated really loud "well it was before jasmine dumped you and after you went to jail." I looked at him because he seemed to say it so calmly like it always happens. I got really mad but the thing that pissed me off the most was his face when he said it. I stood up and started to walk to the other room. I remembered he just insulted me and turned back around toward him. I ran toward him and jumped over the table. By the time I was at Alex, Koby was already up in between us. I punched Koby instead because he decided to get in between us. I decided to take this fight out side so I grabbed Koby's collar and dragged him out side. I decided that since Alex can't fight Koby will do it for him. I didn't realize what I was doing until I felt a slap across my cheek. I stopped and dropped Koby then turned around. I didn't see anyone behind me. I turned to infront of me and saw this short girl. I didn't know who it was she looked familiar but I didn't know her.