Tom: Okay Jas, time for the final fast lap, to see if we can position any higher 

Jas: Copy, let's just hope we can get into Q3

Crossing the start-finish line, I put my foot to the floor to get some speed in, so I can get a decent time in. Eyes focusing, not even blinking, my hand gripping the steering wheel, adrenaline filling up my body and my blood pumping. My mind is focusing on getting into Q3 and when I get into Q3 my mind can relax because I know I've tried my best. Approaching the hairpin, my mind was focused on getting around with pinpoint precision but I didn't. I had a slight wobble and I instantly knew, that I wouldn't make it into Q3. The checkered flag came out as I crossed the line and the voice of Tom was heard again. 

Tom: That's P12 Jas, P12

Jas: Bollocks, that's crap

Tom: Points are scored tomorrow Jas

Jas: I know that dimwit.

Tom: Okay, come round to parc ferme 

Jas: Copy

I came around the track and back into the pitlane, where I can see Lando's car and I pulled up into the pit box and got wheeled back into the garage. Once the car came to a complete stop, I unbuckled my seatbelt, pulled myself out of my seat and got out of the car and headed straight for my driver's room. Not acknowledging anyone around me. Even ignoring my boyfriend, who was clearly getting ready to get back in the car for Q3. 

When I got to my driver's room, I slammed the door shut and took my helmet and HANS device off and threw it to the floor and I did the same with my balaclava. Just as I was about ton change out my race suit there is a knock on the door and then someone spoke. 

"Hurry up Jas, we need to go and do post qualifying interviews" my PR said 

"Not going Sam" I said moodily 

"Yes you are now hurry up" Sam shouted 

"Don't you shout at me. I said I'm not going, just tell them I'm not feeling well and that I've gone hotel" I yelled as I grab my belonging, open the door and rush down the stairs and head out of the track and back to the hotel because I wasn't in the mood to be there any longer. 

Lando's Pov

Will: That's P5 mate, P5. Well done mate

Lando:  Yes. Let's hope we have a good day tomorrow. Where did Jas place?

Will: P12 mate and I warn you she is not happy 

Lando: I'll speak to her after interviews 

I knew something was up. Jas hasn't been herself all weekend. She's been acting funny and she normally tells me everything that's going on. But I head to the media pen with Charlotte for my post qualifying interview. 

Arrving at the media pen, I was greeted by the interviewer, who is going to ask me about qualifying. 

"So, Lando, qualified P5 he in Monaco, how are you feeling?" the interviewer asked

"It feels great to qualify P5 at such an iconic track" I answered 

"Are you hoping for a podium?" was the next question that was asked 

"One can only hope, that I get a podium tomorrow" I replied 

"Good luck tomorrow and we all hope that you get a podium" they said