Arnav - Then he is not only your crush, your inspiration too......

Shashi - Are you not Jealous ?

Arnav - Should I ?

Shashi - Shouldn't you......

Arnav - I should...... But, he has inspired kushi in a healthy way...... She has made her carrier, earned respect seeing him. If having a crush can take you to this position then it is not a factor to be jealous....... We should appreciate Kushi instead...... To make the Impossible as possible.

Shashi looked at Kushi - You have got a good Husband......

Kushi raised her collar and she got a call on her mobile.

Kushi - Yes Dany....

Dany - Good Morning Mam. Mam I just called to get instructions for that kidnapping case. Should we take him under our custody ?

Kushi - No Dany. They might be watching us. So don't investigate them and just file a car stealing case. Who ever involved in it has just used them...... We need to locate who the main mind is.....

Dany - Fine Mam. I'll just start with other case then.....

Kushi - Go ahead. Ask our trusted men to keep an eye on them.....

Dany - Sure Mam.

Kushi - Ok Dany.

She hung the call up.

Shashi - What happened Beta ?

Kushi - Nothing Papa.

Shashi - Don't worry. Everything will be under control.

Kushi - Hmm.

They continued eating and spending sometime with Shashi they both bid bye to him and started to home.

Kushi - Waise Husband...... Did you had any crush ?

Arnav - Yep. It was Five years ago..... I met a girl. I had a huge crush on her...... Later it developed as Love.

Kushi rolled her eyes and smacked his arms - Such a flirt you are.....

Arnav laughed - Unfortunately I don't have any crush before you. Not lucky as you......

They both laughed and drove off to their home.

It was night

Kushi was sipping coffee standing on her balcony. Arnav was inside the room getting fresh up.

She felt she was being embraced by two strong arms.

Arnav - Kushi......

Kushi - Hmm......

Arnav - Come with me.....

Kushi smiled and walked with him to their room. Arnav gave her a packet. Kushi looked at him surprised.

Arnav - Can I see my wife decked in this ?

Kushi raised her single brow amused.

Arnav - Please Baby.......

Kushi - Ok.

Arnav - Great. I'll wait downstairs. Come soon......

Kushi - Ok......

Arnav smiled and went downstairs. She opened the packet to see a dress. She was surprised at his selection. Smiling she went and got fresh up quickly and changed into his given dress and did some makeup and groomed her hair. She smiled looking herself as she didn't remember the last time she took some effort to groom herself. Satisfied with her look she went downstairs.