"I am. Already regret it." I took a sip of the beer, and Joonas just chuckled.
"Me too. But I guess we can handle it." He smirked to me. I just showed him a quick smile.

"Well I guess you can handle the stag party pretty well. But please, don't drop the rings to the ground with your shaking hangover hands on the wedding day." I looked away and took another sip.
He laughed to what I just said and it made me look at him.

"Is Porko already disturbing you here?" Someone asked in front of us.
I moved my gaze on the man, it was Eevi's brother, Niko.
"Uhm.. I heard from Eevi that he's a funny guy, but I haven't laughed at all. I'm gonna grab a new beer." I took a long sip of my beer while I escaped the whole situation. But behind me I heard how Niko chuckled.
"I can be funny if you want to!" Joonas shouted after me.
I quickly turned around.
"Please don't." I said back to him, and I continued my way to the table where the drinks were.

I put the now empty beer bottle aside, and I grabbed a new one. I opened it and took a long sip of it.
Someone was breathing to my neck, so I slowly turned around. A tall man stood there, and his strong arm went over my shoulder and he took a beer. He stepped aside next to me, nervously I swallowed. It felt like he heard it.
"You're Saga?" His low voice asked.
I didn't dare to lift my gaze on him, so I kept staring other while taking sips of my drink.
"That's what Eevi said." I mumbled back.
Then he held out his hand to me, I looked at it and it was a sign for shaking hands. So I gave him my hand and we did.
"Tommi." He then said. I looked at him and smiled to him.

"I'm glad that Eevi has other friends in her life than just us. It's good for her to have woman company." He suddenly said after we were silent for a moment.
My gaze wandered around, and it landed on Eevi and Olli, they were talking with couple guys from the crew.
"I think I'm not very good company after all." I quietly mumbled to him. I lifted the beer bottle to my lips, but before I could drink it, Tommi kept talking.

"Don't be silly. She has told me how she likes your humour and spending time with you. Why else you would be her bridesmaid?"
I just shook my shoulders as an answer. I was feeling nervous and anxiety again.
Yeah, that's true what he just said.
And it's weird actually how good we come along with Eevi. We have the same humour and music taste, but I don't get it why she wants to help me so much.
And I don't really know about her that much.
I see how these band guys are acting towards her.
Like, so protective and stuff. It's adorable. But.. why?
Has something happened in the past, is there something she hasn't told me?
I have just expected that her mental health is good, because she seems so happy everytime when we see.
Is she pretending because of me, or is she really like that?

I kept staring at Eevi and Olli. The way he watched her, it was so cute and romantic. Like he didn't see anyone else but her.
The gaze.. no one has ever looked at me like that.
And no one ever will.
I don't want anyone to love a person like me.
And who would be so crazy as to fall in love with me?

Time was flying again, and by now I noticed sitting alone in some chair. Drinking my beer.
"Those lovers catching your attention? Don't worry, they're most of the time like that. You'll get used to it." I heard a familiar voice again, sitting next to me.
I turned my gaze on my left, and there that blonde guitarist was again. He had that smirk on his lips.
"I wasn't-" I tried to explain, but he chuckled and it interrupted me.
"You have been watching them all the time, mostly." He grinned and stared me with those blue eyes.
Slowly he took a sip of his beer, and now I catched myself staring at him. Stupidly.
I looked away and blinked few times.
"That means you have been stalking me." I said underneath my breath. He just smiled.

"Maybe. You're not really a party type?" He lifted his other eyebrow up. I stared at him, and looked around then. Everyone were laughing and talking with each other.

"This doesn't seem like a party? I feel like I'm in some boring family reunion."
He laughed and shook his head. He looked around too.
But then he stood up, and it looked like he was going to speak.
Loudly, to everyone. I wanted to stop him already, but I guess it was too late.

"Guys! Our new friend thinks that this is not a party! Should we go to the nearest bar and show her what we're really made of? Who's in?" Joonas shouted and after that everyone was cheering around us.
I sighed and rubbed my face. These are the moments when I just wished that I could disappear, or I just have kept my mouth shut.
Apparently I'm not good at that.

"Well, are you coming? I wanna see you relax and have fun, come on." He looked down at me and I just shook my hands. I saw how everyone were already leaving here. I was getting nervous that I didn't see Eevi anywhere, and it was almost just the two of us.

"I think I'll go home." I stood up and put the almost empty beer bottle on the nearest table.
Joonas took grip of my hand and it made me turn around.
He was smirking at first, but then his face got more neutral.
My eyes landed on his hand that was holding me, and he let go of me.
"Sorry..." He mumbled when I took one step away from him.

"What are you afraid of..? All night you have been in your own world." He asked with gently tone. It made me more relaxed when I saw him like that.

I just swallowed, and my hands were sweaty.
I tried to speak, but that was mission impossible.
Maybe he saw how much anxiety I got, I saw it in his face how he looked more worried.

"Saga? Are you coming?" I heard Eevi's voice, and immediately I turned to look at her. Her gaze moved between me and Joonas, and she walked closer.
Then she stood next to me, she put her hand on my back, stroked it and I just stared at her green eyes.
I don't know why, but I felt afraid.

"You don't have to if you don't want to.. I can take you home." She said and then I shook my head.
And finally I had the strength to open my mouth.
"Absolutely no..."
Then I looked at Joonas, he smiled to me very little bit.
I looked at Eevi again.

"I'll come with you guys."

So, Joonas and Saga met the first time.
Thank you for reading this story, and leaving votes and comments <3
All of you, stay safe and strong. Don't forget to take care of yourselves🖤 Sending lots of hugs.