Friends

After that day I learned that they had Gaming night like that Every weekend. I tried to make it to as many As I could but some days I just couldn't. Like today, I had to go to the Heartslabyul Tea Party. After the Party I had promised to help Jack with his Cacti. He apparently had gained more during the break from his family and needed help taking them to the Botanical Gardens for some good sun. After that Master Crewel requested I look in on the Beasts for him as he had to leave this weekend for something important. 

It was a Rather Busy day. When Idiia said I could join this Gaming session I had to Decline much to my Dismay. He looked hurt but nodded that it was ok. I felt terrible. I really wanted to hang out with him but with everyone else and my responsibilities I just couldn't this weekend. I would go next week for sure but this time I just had to much do. 

The tea party was a lot of fun as it always was. Riddle had gotten better about being a Protectionist. The mouse had indeed awoken during the party and had to be put back to sleep. Ace had caused three tables to topple over when Grim tied his shoe laces to the bottom of one. Cake ended up on me and Deuce so After the Chaos party I had to run home and change. This left me running late to Jack. He understood in his own way. Jack was known for saying the Opposite of what he felt. so when He said He was pissed about having to be late to get his Plants to the garden I knew he actually wasn't.

 We got them done and there. After checking on the Campus Beasts I would have had to come back and help him take them back. I did have to stop him from throwing away one of Jades logs again. Honestly you would think he learned from last time. Epel however showed up and said he would help him take them back instead. I was grateful. It made my day Easier. Moving to the beasts The Kelpies were doing well in their lake. They only had to come out once a year for Orientation after all. I feed them their meat and using my protective gloves I pet their heads. As long as you didn't disturb them they were wonderful Creatures.

Next was to check on the Resident Faeries, All were doing well in their gardens and flames. It was hard to understand them but if you Listened well enough you could make words from the small Bell like noises they gave out. Then there were the Ghosts which while were known as Humanoid were still considered Beasts in their own Right. The Ghosts were well. They asked me to tell Crewel they needed more kitchen supplies. Honestly I'm not sure why HeadMaster Crowley was even Headmaster besides being a Higher ranking Mage then Crewel. Crewel was the one who did most of the work around here.

I looked at my list. I had to still check on the Beasts in the east forest. We had a pack of Canine Beasts running around that needed to be checked on every so often as to make sure they didn't get on Campus, Then I would check on the Banshees, While considered a subclass of Ghosts they were tricky to talk to. One had to wear eat plugs like you did with Mandrakes as their Voices could cause you to pass out. while Mandrakes were a simple pass out Banshees were known to Kidnap. I would have to be careful. The Canine beasts were doing well. I looked down at them from me perch.

They were far enough away from campus not to cause an issue. The Alpha looked at me and Bared his neck. A sign of submission to the Beast tamers. It was his way of telling me He was making sure to keep to his word. One of my first Lessons with Crewel was challenging this Alpha. I had one but gotten Bite. It hurt for days on my shoulder after that but worth it now that I was doing me job. 

Moving on I grabbed my ear phones and searched for the Banshees. There were three in total. all preferred to live in the darker parts of the forest. They did not like day light but it was better to come during the say as night strengthened them much as it did every Beast. I found the pack of them near a well. This was likely were one of them Died. It saddened me to think that this was because someone had died and grew so upset they cried for days. Died alone and sad turning them into this. The first Banshee flew to me and bowed her head.