Please Wake up

Regie was doubting on wether to go to that hospital or not. He hated the idea of going to a place where all his friends where once on the edge of death. As well as seen his love one there with no strength...

"Oh hello regie, you finally decided to come see him?"

"No... I can't do it... I just came here to ask you some questions Ms."

"If it's about the accident we'll I'm sorry that's some confidential stuff I can't talk about."

"Please.. just hear me out."

The nurse just nodded and took regie to the roof of the hospital. There regie told her the story and asked her a couple questions at first the nurse didn't want to say anything but seeing the guys broken soul she decided to give him a hint.

"That day most of you had really deep wounds all up in your body's as well as multiple hits on y'all head, the only ones that where barely hurt was you and that other guy Justin? I think that's his name. i BETT you guys can remember most of the story am I wrong?, if the rest can't remember that because of the multiple hits they received on their head it was more surprising that y'all survived. But I'm glad."

"I see.. but I got one more question, what happened to Kane and Darren? Why can't I remember seeing them in the hospital?"

"Oh that's because they never where..."

"What?.."

Regie was finally starting to remember a lot about that day even the faces of the people that did this shit to them. He was mad really mad he just wanted to run out and punch the fuck out of those people. And was about to but instead...

"'MS LET ME SEE HIM PLEASE!"

The nurse agreed and took him to his lovers room.

"Let me know if anything happens please."

Regie nodded and took the courage to go inside.

There it was regies first love.. the person who he was down to spend the rest of his life with, the person that motivated him to keep going.. the person who saved him back than... and that was no other one than Oliver Moy.

Oliver Moy had been in a coma for about a year since the accident, he hasn't awaken since then. And as much as regie loved him he was never able to completely see him. Every morning at 6 am he will wake up and come see him but.. he wouldn't make it past the hospital entrance it was just so painful for him and always blamed himself for everything.

Right now he was having countless of emotions deep down his heart. He missed oli to much. He quickly got closed to his love one and grabbed his hand tight.

"Oliver.. You have no idea how much I've missed you.. this passed year has been shit without you... I'm trying to be strong but I can't I just can't.. you were the one to keep us all together so please wake up Oliver I need you.. we all do."

Regie gave Oli a kiss on the forehead and walked out with tears on his eyes. I'll make this stupid fuckers pay for this shit just you wait oli..

I'll take revenge.