Chapter 1

I stretch my arms as I sit up in bed. I lean over to the right hand side of the bed (as I sleep on the left) and turn off my alarm. As I go to get out of bed, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I can tell you, I look like a spawn of satan, literally.

"Bailey, breakfast was ready 5 minutes ago, get your lazy bum out of bed!" My mum shouts. I absolutely hate my name, the reason why? Everyone asks me if my mum and dad were expecting a boy, and the answer to that is yes. My grandma always tried to persuade everyone that she was psychic, and everyone believed her when she guessed the gender of my cousin right, notice my word guessed.

I get ready in 5 seconds flat, most people spend hours deciding what to wear, but all I do is throw on one of my favourite fandom t-shirts, jeans and high tops; And yes, people always ask me if I am a 12 year old boy, but guess what? I don't care.

I walk to the bathroom to try and tame my god awful hair, but it just wont respond, so I brush it back into a high ponytail. I quickly brush my teeth and head downstairs.

I see my breakfast on the side, and I walk towards it, excited because it's my mums famous pancakes but everything turns slow motion as I see my brother head towards it, and my ninja mode suddenly triggers and I do a rolley polley on the floor, and stop just infront of the pancake. My brother shakes his head and walks in the kitchen to pick up his plate, which I didn't see earlier. Ooops.

"What have you got today, bud?" My dad asks, walking around me.

"Spanish, Chemistry, Photography, maths and English." I say, quietly and emotionless.

The only good lesson out of these are photography, because I get to learn photo-shop, and photo-shop is the key part of being a fangirl.

After 5 minutes of eating my breakfast, I put my plate in the sink and head to make my bag.  My phone? Check. My planner? Check. Pencil case? Check. Earphones so I can block everyone out? Check. I smile happy and ready.

I check the time to see it is only 8:00, I have half an hour till my friend should show up to walk to school. I sit on the couch and turn on my favourite tv show- Supernatural. As Dean and Sam argue, which is quite a lot actually, I can't help but think about something very interesting I saw on tumblr last night; The fandom games. It's like the hunger games but instead of districts, Fandoms.

Fandom 1: Dr who, they would just yell "RUN!" and out run every other fandom, because obviously they take after the doctor, they are very clever and cunning.

Fandom 2: Sherlock, They wouldn't last very long as they would try and figure out statistics and end up being killed in the process, but the moriarty girls would last, they are evil genius' after all.

Fandom 3: Supernatural, They would be equipped with salt, iron, the lore and they rely on these things, even if they die, they wont die.

Fandom 4: Teen wolf, these guys would try to get bit before joining, hoping their wolfy powers would help them in the games, but of course that is cheating and not allowed. So they rely on their kind traits of scott and witty sarcasm of stiles.

Fandom 5: The hunger games, this fandom would last the longest, gaining  few tips of their queen; Katniss Everdeen, these guys feel like this is what they were born for.

Fandom 6: Twilight, this fandom would hide in the day, but at night they are lethal.

Fandom 7: Criminal Minds, when the cannon goes off, this fandom would go to investigate who the 'unsub' is, getting killed in the process. Many contestants use this as a trap for them.

Fandom 8: Phan, gaining the awkwardness of their cult leaders, Dan and Phil, this fandom would just awkwardly stand there, yet are really good fighters. Nobody knows how they survive, but they just do.

Fandom 9: Hannibal, This fandom will use their charm to make others let them kill them. Basically their charm is everything, and if they run out of food they are not afraid to eat the other tributes.

Fandom 10: The walking dead, who aren't scared of anything basically because they have been preparing for the zombie apocalypse for as long as they remember.

Fandom 11: Nerdfighters, Who like to think they would do awesome in battle, but would actually curl into a ball and cry, like they did reading every.single.one.of.john.green.books.

And last, but not least we have fandom 12: Harry potter, Who like to make trouble for themselves, but somehow always got out.

By the time I had finished my little fantasy, Sabrina, my best friend,  had sent me a text.

'Here! J' It read, when in fact she was 2 minutes away, she likes it so that when she reaches my door, I'm walking out. Don't ask me why.

I grab my bag, looking quickly in the mirror to check that I don't have toothpaste beside my mout and head out the door, coming face to face with Sabrina.

————————-

quick authors note; This is all from my imagination, apart from the fandoms and websites. Also please note that this isn't a serious story. Thank you! Please vote and follow!