𝟬𝟬𝟭

"What would you do if I went to touch ya now?"

——————-

I Can See You (Taylor's version)
by
Taylor Swift

————

April 2020

————

Eloise's POV

———-

includes filipino words

———-

♥︎

"ELOISE! OH MY, GUMISING NA ANG AUDYON MO NGAYON!" (ELOISE! OH MY , WAKE UP YOUR AUDITION IS TODAY!)
a loud, booming voice shouts out. I jolted up from my sleep and sighed. "Good morning to you too!" I yelled back in response. I listened to my mother's footsteps approaching my bedroom.

"Eloise, mag-a-audition ka ngayon laban sa daan-daang 12 taong gulang na bata. Ikaw ang gustong maging artista! Hindi ka makakarating sa pamamagitan ng pagkawala ng iyong audition!" (Eloise, today you will be auditioning against hundreds of 12 year-old children. Your the one who wants to become an actress! Your not going to make it by missing your audition!) my mother yelled as she leaned on my doorframe. "Yes mami!" I replied while rubbing my eyes. "5 minutes then I'll be ready, 5!"I said as I scrambled out of my bed into my bedroom.

I picked up my electric toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it. I started to brush my teeth hurriedly. I spat the now liquidly toothpaste out my mouth and washed the residue off my mouth. I started to do my skincare. I gently but quickly washed my face. I rinsed my face off and picked up a random hoodie that was hung on my gaming chair. I put the hoodie on and I rushed to my laptop.

"Okay, now where's my phone?" I said as I looked around my room. I checked the time on my laptop. 8:58 a.m. "2 minutes until my audition? I haven't even logged onto the Zoom! God I don't even have my phone!" I yelled out loud. I spotted my phone in the bathroom and I ran towards it. I picked it up and opened the e-mail that contained the details for the audition . I walked back to my laptop and sat down on my gaming chair.I quickly opened Zoom and filled in the details. I pressed enter and I was transported into a waiting room. The casting director, Carmen Cuba let me into the room and I was greeted with warm smiles from Ryan Reynolds, Carmen Cuba and Shawn Levy!

"Good morning! How are you... Eloise? Is that correct?" Ryan asked with a kind voice. "Yes it's Eloise. I'm great honestly!" I replied back smiling. "Good to know, Eloise." Ryan said as he examined me through the screen. "So, you will be auditioning for young Laura Shane? Is that correct?" Carmen asked as she looked through her important documents in her hand. "Mhm!" I responded. "Alright, take it away Eloise!" Carmen said smiling at me through the screen.

"Sorian must've came back to 2018 and given her younger self some kind of future intel." I said my first line. Which was followed by Ryan's line. After this cycle, the audition ended. "Eloise, that was amazing! If your selected, you will get an e-mail for a callback by Friday." Ryan says, smiling at me. "Yes, thank you!" I said before exiting the room.

I sighed and leaned back on my chair. "That was stressful." I closed my eyes and heard my brother, Harry enter my room. "That was stressful." He imitated my voice. "Shut up Harry Potter!" I yelled. "What kind of name is Eloise?" Harry taunted. "A less basic name than yours?" I  spat back. Causing us to burst into laughter. "I won, you stupid idiot!" I said while chuckling. "Chill. How'd your audition go?" He questioned as he sat down on my bed. "Okay but the real Ryan Reynolds was there!" I squealed excitedly. "He talked to me! That means I've talked to Blake Lively!" I said. "Delusional." Harry stated.
"Shut up!"

—————————

Friday

————————

Eloise's POV

————

"LET'S GOOOOOOO!" I yelled in excitement as I entered the kitchen. My dad spoke up. "What's got you so excited daughter?" He questioned. "I GOT THE ROLE!!!! SUCK IT LOSERS!!" I said dancing with excitement. "Hey that's bad, anak!" (Hey that's bad, child!) my mom yells out. "Sorry mami! Im going to work with Ryan Reynolds!"

———-

a/n

happy bday sg