Dodo saw her standing near two poles her back facing to him, her body moving with the flow making his jaw to drop.

(Pranju)

He looked at her , instead of craziness she was holding something else in her eyes which was making him to get lost , he looked at her from top to toe

(Alu)

He was out of mind seeing pranju , he shook his head thinking he is dreaming or maybe its his imagination

Why i will imagine her!! Wth

He shook his head and turned gulping.

Three of girls held their partners hands at the same time pulling them closer.

Tip-tip barsaa paani
Paani ne aag lagaayi
Aag lagi dil mein to
Dil ko teri yaad aayi
Teri yaad aayi to
Jal uthaa mera bheega badan
Ab tum hi batao sajan
Main kya karu. .....

I am not writing their dance upar song hai usi ko dekhlo 😁

So yeah our girls did good job, boys was just out of control, sanu gulped when she saw v looking at her obviously she can feel the heat but they are on trip

She nervously chuckled and kicked him out from the tent.

Dodo was laying over pranjal and his lips was close to her but she pushed him hard. And ran from there.

Alu was pinned on the tree, they kissed 😁 he placed kisses on her jaw he was about to go on her neck but she stomped his foot. And ran

They both entered inside the tent from other way, and now trio girls are sitting on bed, breathing heavily, gulping as they can hear boys shouting from outside.

"Guys tum dono ka thik hai you are couple but mai i will not leave that hipppo!!!!! How I am going to face that pippooo" She cried.

"Damn but because of that genda only I completed my dream" Alu hugged pillow and fell on bed Dreamingly.

"Yrr but it was umm little awkward damn I am feeling so hot" They trio looked at each other.

"Tujhe kya hua cockroach dance khatam "

"Tune mujhe video banane nahi diya pagl chipkali ne bola tha to show her everything!!!! " He shouted back.

"Meri galti nahi hai khud toh ro raha tha 'me nahi dekh sakta alu ko' bhakkk yaha se" She mimicked him .

"Bohot aa raha tha "dare guys you all are so unromantic" Huh!!! "

"This will suit him" Old man looked at her with weird face.

"Dia we are not doing shopping for you, we are buying clothes for him!!! "

"But uske kapde ab me pehnungi " She twirled holding a big large t shirt on her hand.

"Yeah do do"

She heard a her phone vibrating and saw message "done" She smiled.

She throw the t shirt on his face.

"Ok now go and pay and come with bags" Saying this she left.

He was holding so many bags and she was walking in front of him. "Alu ke liye ek teddy rakh lete hai hai na see there is big teddy" And he looked where she is pointing.

It was so big. "I can't hold that big teddy you will hold it okay" She said and jumping she started going near shop.

"Wait come here!! " She turned and shook her head.

"I said come here!!!! " He shouted, she came "what" She asked.

"I am not animal I am human I have two hands see this" He showed her his hands where 12 bags are hanging.

He was looking so angry "its okay I will hold some bags" She tried to take but he moved his hands.

"Am I looking like a idiot ha!!! ? " She nodded but when he narrowed his eyebrows she shook her head realising.

"Kya mere pas dimag nhi hai!!? " She shook her head, but again realised she nodded.

"Hai dimag hai" She spoke quickly.

"Ya toh woh teddy bear ayega ya me jaunga choose!!! "

"Teddy" She answered. He clenched his jaw, she shook her head " Nahi obviously nahi old man you are precious come give me all the bags your hand will pain " He thought she will take all the bags. But she only took one bag.

"Ab thik hai" She asked. She chuckled and took 6 bags from him.

Hehehhe....

Khatam

I hope you enjoyed reading it nahi kiya toh jhoot boldo sach nahi bolna bura lag jayega ....

I m gussa -_- mujhe hukkah phookne nahi bulaya

Dhokebaz insan!!!

Tataaaaa

Tumhara matlabi pyar ❤