Without all these features, he looked a bit shorter than his regular size more close to Noa's; it also made him less awesome in demeanor but he was no less lovely.

"Is it about the dream?"
He said in a calm voice.

Noa flapped her wings in frustration.
"Vision, brother. it is a Vision, a warning! We must bright the omega
here!" She said in a slightly worried tone. "As long and it stands on the academy soil, we shall prevail!"

Ubercorn's ears drooped a little, both in confusion and..... fear.

"Noa, the legends about those creatures, let alone their universe was stated probably before the academy was even founded, maybe earlier than that.
Possibly even countless generations before one was even seen to have walked on the earth's soil.."

He frown a little but his eyes carried no anger.

"What makes you think-"
"PLS SALLY!!" "Oh-!"

Noa's had jumped, just so she was inches away from his brother's face.

"Please.. you have to trust me!"

"Noa!-"

Ubercorn took a step backwards.

"Answer me sister.."
He said in a more calmed voice.
"All day everything and everyone has been perfect, no signs of anything bad happening that could just end us all,,
What aren't you l
telling me?.."

"I..."

She squinted her eyes shut, the memories of the dream flooding back to her mind.

Her eyes slowly opened again, a bit more duller that before.

"I,, you just have to trust me brother."

She bowed her head.

Ubercorn, cupped a hooves under her chin and positioned Noa's head to look in his direction, but she avoided eye contact.

"Of course I trust you sister," Ubercorn pulled Noa's into a hug "if you are sure this is want you want to do, then I will plan for some one to go and get the omega."

"Thank you brother.."
She hugged him back, even though her brothers hug was reassuring, no smile formed on her face. For she knew the worse was to come..

..............

Far away, possibly a hundred miles from the academy stood a volcano.
It was reeved with accrid Ash and smoke, filtering the early morning light and casting all colours in muted shades of grey. The only light that was shone was the orange-yellowish bubbling of goo, filling up the volcano bellow.

On an rock the stood a bit above the volcano stood a creature. It had a black cloke flung onto his body and most of its head. The only features you could discern is its red dots for its eyes and two spiralling horns the stuck out a bit.

Just behind the strange thing, landed a a yellow pegasus, carrying a small ruck sack behind her back.

The creature knew she was there, but made no moment until she took of few steps forward.