A secert mission

In the academy garden was the go jetters, tala and fin.

Foz was reading a book under a tree, with a small plate of cookies on the side of his lap.

Tala was tending to her flowers, watering the slightly sorrowful plants.

Fin was also reading a book, not under a tree like foz but on a bench.

Lars was focused on a piece of steel material, with had looked to be broken.

Xuli tilted her head to the side, left it there for a few seconds and adjusted it back up.

"Nope," She said once her head was upright, "I don't get it."

She was looking at a blue print in for instructions on the patterns she should fly the vroomster for ubercorn's after party, it. was. confusing.

"Oh come on!" Kyan said unpatiently, he was slitghly bobbing up and down quickly as if he was in a rush. "Your a pro flyer, even as an acrobatic, I could read thi-" He stopped all a sudden as he took another good look at the blue print.

It had lines and arrows and word just splattered all over the place like a child had an accident with paint over a wall.

"Ehh-" kyan had regret saying those things to xuli.

"So, since your so smart kyan why don't you read to me." Xuli folded her arms very much offened on what kyan had told her.

"Ehh- I.." Kyan hesitated "I.... I can read it, it would just be too hard for you to understand if I read to you."

He could feel his face going bright red, he scratched the back if his neck. Xuli gave a chuckle at the gymnast.

"So you can't read it?"
"Yes- I mean- no- I mean- argghhg-!!"

Kyan face looked like a tomato at this point.

"You idiot." Xuli said smirking.

Kyan annoyed look turned into a bright smile. He was glad he had xuli, he had huge crush on her, but to shy to propose to her. He would hate for any thing to happen to xuli.

"Xuli!" They heard a voice from behind them. It was Noa.

She landed on the concrete part of the garden.

"Noa! How are y-" "There is no time to waste." Xuli was a bit surprised noa had cut her off, she definitely didn't sound like she was alright which started to trouble xuli.

"What's wrong?" Xuli was suddenly desperate to know.

"A private mission."

Xuli was confused. What private mission? And why do I have to do it?
She thought.

"I need a fast flyer, and as we all know you are certainly one."

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa, cut the crap-"
Kyan wanted some information.
"Why is xuli going? And can I come with her?"

Noa's eyes turned to kyan.
"I appreciate the invitation, but I am sure xuli is very much capable of going herself kyan. As I said, it is a private mission."