Prologue:

"Do you want this that badly?" I asked as I held up the bag they had both desperately been trying to take from me all evening. I was huffing and puffing as I tried to catch my breath desperately. These two had energy levels that were off the charts. I didn't share that same level.

"Yes!" Lix hissed like an angry cat. He launched his body over the sofa at me and I quickly darted away laughing like a lunatic, as I narrowly escaped his grasp.

"Get the fuck back here y/n!" Hyunjin roared behind me. I was running out of places to hide and I knew they would capture me eventually. I rushed down the narrow hall, knocking a frame off the wall as I slammed into it. I glanced behind me and Felix was getting closer and closer. His fingertips were almost grazing my sweater.

I ran into the open bedroom and threw myself onto the marshmallow soft bed. I curled up into the smallest ball I could and protected my precious cargo with my body.

"I've got you now you little thief!" Felix dove on top of me and began tickling my sides. I was laughing and squirming as I desperately  fought off Hyunjin's hands that were trying to get the bag. He managed to tear it from my grasp and Felix finally stopped tickling me. His full weight collapsed on top of my body and the smile that graced my lips was wide and unmoving. I was still panting, and a thin dewy layer of sweat had settled over me.

"God you're a little shit when you get like this." Hyunjin said as he collapsed down next to us both. Felix's arms snaked around my waist and I rested my head against Hyunjin's toned arm.

"I'm so lucky you guys are my friends. My life was so boring before I met you." I said as I tried to calm my heavy breathing.

"Don't get all emotional y/nie. You know we'll just laugh at you." Hyunjin pointed out as he wrapped his arm around me and Felix. I always felt so safe when they sandwiched me between them in one of their strong embraces. They always smelled incredible and their toned arms always felt good pressed against me.

"Why don't we do something fun tonight? We could go to the top of that new building, they haven't finished building it yet!" Felix suggested excitedly. I groaned and hid my face in his chest.

"Lix we barely escaped last time we did this! The police chased us for three hours!" I whined loudly. Both sets of arms wrapped around the others torso tightly, and they began squeezing as tightly as they could. I groaned as the air was squeezed from my body and forced out of me.

"Fine! Fine!" I caved as I felt like my body might explode from the pressure. They both began laughing loudly and high fived as they emerged victorious. I got up and went to get myself ready for our next thrill.

These two always had me doing crazy things. I began pulling my jacket on and picked up my phone. They still hadn't emerged from Felix's room so I decided to go and get them. This had been their suggestion and they couldn't back out now.

I sighed and shoved the door open.

I was not prepared for what I saw in the slightest.

--------- Maniac