𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

Start from the beginning

"I do not hate you and I am not mean to you," The lady in pink explains.

"It's just how the way I act towards people I am close with." she then decided to sat next to Daesu, "and I didn't had any change of hearts since we were friends at the beginning."

And by those, Daesu started battling with his innerself. Still skeptical about the girl's motive, thinking that she only fake those words to cheer him up.

The short hair girl, narrow her eyes to the person next to him. Her patience is slowly getting thinner every seconds.

When she realizes that the boy doubts her, she accidentally burst her annoyance out.

"Aish, I told you I am not lying." she defends, "Are you really that dumb?"

The scream caught everyone's attention as they all made a head turn even Wujin but their friends seems to understand the situation since they are use of seeing Hyoryeong and Daesu fight about nonsense things a million times.

"Yah! you shouted at me! You just did!" With widen eyes, the male student pull the female's arm closer to him.

"Gomawo Hyoryeong-ah! I'm so happy!"

Giving him a weird look, Hyoryeong slap Daesu on the back of his head. "Are you crazy? Do you want to die? Let me go!"

The two remain for that position for almost a minute but Daesu ended up letting go of the woman at the end when he got threatened to death.

"Don't you still want to eat?"

The question again brought a small frown from the boy's face for the nth time.

He was trying to stop him self from eating because he just fell responsible of doing so which is undeniably stupid.

"I don't have an appetite to eat knowing that my brother in law feels the same." Daesu started to explain.

"If he won't, I won't too. I just feel responsible, since I was the reason on why he's on depth.".

Hyoeyeong move closer to the person next to him, tapping it's shoulder.

"And do you think that he'll like it?" the female inquires, "you too are bestfriends. Bestfriend doesn't like to see their fellow one suffering."

Daesu was about to open her mouth again to protest when Wujin started talking to himself from nowhere.

"Aish, I forgotten to eat a snack earlier. Now, I'm starving,"

Hyoryeong and Daesu both stare on each other eyes before the two of them fastly turn their gaze to the other boy.

"What?" the cold voice of Wujin boom, realizing that the pair are in pure shock he could only roll his eyes.

"They're making me feel that skipping meal is illegal,"

Walking past through the two, a small smile tugged on Wujin's lips as soon as he heards Daesu's growling stomach but this time, his friend is willing to make his way near the bonfire.

"So are you still planning to starve yourself?"

Shaking his head, the eyes of the person next to her twinkle in delight. "Ani. Brother in law doesn't like eating alone. We should eat with him,"