𝒙𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Start from the beginning

Hearing her words an idea came up on to Y/n's mind, they never had anything other than the mat that they always used to sleep but aside from that there's a lot of woods that they can use to build a small dressing room.

The boy's and girls end up doing their own chores as everything went smoothly.

They all change in a cleaner clothes and eat together.

There are still the same space in their between when some weird noises can be heard from the other side of the roof.

Glancing from one another, Daesu spoke.

"Is there someone we left?" he inquires getting curious from what we just heard, then it stops.

"Woah, I really felt like we're some kind of horror movies." he commented, laughing a little to restrain the thickening tension.

"Aside from zombies what do you think are present in here?"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FVCK UP FOR A MINUTE!? DOES THIS STILL LOOKS LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?"

"A-what?" With widening eyes and agape mouth, Dae-Su's voice falter as he eye his bestfriend who had a snob expression on his face.

"Yah, brother in law... is there something wrong? I... was just trying to lift up the mood."

Wujin shook his head before muttering a curse, realizing that he did burst out which leaves us speechless.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just really anxious and everything Daesu." the smaller boy replies.

"I w-wanna be alone for sometime guys. I'm sorry once again," that's the last word he said before turning away.

I silently watch Wujin who made his way on the other side of the rooftop. His back is facing us and he seems like he's drowning him self with his thoughts.

"He really is stressed." Hyoryeong mumbles, just like me he was watching the boy too.

"I actually never saw him this mad not even when he was beaten up before, because he was wrongly accused."

Responds of agreement from the girl's statement was then hearded before someone we know spoke her thoughts after being quiet for almost half of the day.

"He's right." those words came out from now devastated Nayeon.

"This is not the right time to fool around but if we took things really seriously then we would have find no hope to survive."

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin aggressively inquire, she keep staring on Wujin's form that when those words came out from the other lady's mouth, she was ready to claw her.

"Are you talking nonsense once again?"

Before the two could get into an argument, I shifted my shaking legs because of sitting for too long.

Suhyeok is right next to me, just listening.

"What Nayeon supposed to say is that, good memories or keeping good memories that we experience are important. It's like it was the reason on why we should think to survive for the people who's part of it, who we expected to see again and for those who we lose at the process," I intervene.

When confusion are still well written on their faces that's when I decided to explain further more. But unlike earlier, they are now paying attention to words I'm spitting out.

"And for example, the memories I had with Isk and Gyeongsu. I may already stop talking about those but it doesn't mean I already forgetten the reasons on why I should have to strive."