"June?" Xavier asked, concerned. "Why are you calling on Y/n's phone? Are you two okay?" June on the other side lets out an awkward chuckle. "Yeah we're fine. Uh, Y/n's like, passed out. Y'know how they are when they're drunk." She glances at your sleeping form, Elias was currently watching over you, still holding in their laughter due to your act earlier.

He exhales, relieved that you and June are safe. "What did they do this time?" He asked, aware of how you were drunk. June snickers, "Performed 'Can't take my eyes off you' and almost stage dived to the audience before passing out."

He chuckles, trying to picture the scene in his head. "I hope you have a video of that." June on the other side grins, "Yeah yeah, anyways." She checks the time on the clock that hangs on the entry of the bar. "Would it be okay for you to pick them up?"

Xavier raises a brow. "Can't you call their roommate?" He asks and June shakes her head despite being in a call where he can't see, "I texted them but they told me they were in their hometown for the whole break and.." She pauses, nervously tapping on the table as Elias makes sure you don't fall over the chair they plopped you on.

June decides to take her chance and continues. "And I thought you were their boyfriend, so.." She concludes. A short pause before Xavier hums, standing up from the couch as he makes his way out the door. "Where are you at?"

-

"Should we wake them?" Elias asked June as soon as she places her phone down the table. She shrugs, "Might as well, Xavier is on his way here anyways." She tells them, sitting beside you.

Elias had ended up placing the side of your head on top of the table since you almost fell over, your arms were spread across the surface. June places her hand on your back and shakes you. "Y/n?"

It took them a good 10 minutes that Elias was threatening to dump water on you while June was planning if she can just play loud music near your ear before you finally stir.

"..Huh..?" You open your eyes, raising your head slightly to see June, who held a cup of water that she had taken from Elias. "Get up, Y/n." She whispers to you, placing the cup down as she places a hand on your shoulder.

"Do you need water?" She asked softly, helping you sit up as you groan. "Iz'sh okay.." You slur, rubbing your eyes as Elias informs June that they'll be looking for the other two. June nods to them before turning back to you.

"Xavier is going to pick you up, okay?" She informs you, patting your back. You looked at her, excitement enhanced your eyes as you beamed. "I haven't seen 'em since yesterday!" You tell her, tilting your head to the side. "Why is he picking me up?"

"Your roommate wasn't there so I called him to pick you up." June answers, preventing you from standing up by placing her hand on your head. "Let's wait for him here, hm?" She murmurs to you. You nodded and yawned, leaning onto the small girl's side. "I hope he doesn't know it's our one month anniversary tomorrow."

June turns her head sharply. "Can you repeat that?"

"One year anniversaryyy...!" You slurred, grinning as June tries to get more answers out of you, she doesn't succeed.

It didn't take long for Xavier to drive to your location. He opens the bar's entry, eyes traveling through the space before he spots June, who waves to him while you were distracted with playing candy crush on June's phone. He makes his way towards you two.

June nudges your side, making you turn to her with a pout. "Your boyfriend's here." She tells you, pointing as you follow the direction of where she was pointing to. Once your eyes met his, you beamed. "M' boyfriend!" You realized, sitting up.