"Won't you die on me, Nellie!!!"

Start from the beginning

Nellie cried out loud in pain, this can't be a nightmare can it? For she can feel the flesh tearing pain in between her thighs. Now she is trembling not because of the coldness or the fever, she's trembling now because of the excruciating pain from inside her that is now registered in her beautiful face. Sweeney halted, he was sure as hell he felt the barrier. But no, how can it be? It doesn't make sense! She had been married, and Bamford... How can it be? Again he looked at Nellie who was twisting in pain underneath him. He can see the veins coming out from her forehead and neck as she pressed her head on the pillow.

Relieved with the thought that the skunk Bamford was not able to damage Nellie, Sweeney kissed her forehead. He was right on time when he saw the filthy maniac harassing her and managed to save her just in time. 'Thank God...'he whispered to himself.

He looked at Nellie again and his features soften as he witnessed her tears falling from her tightly closed eyes.

"Nellie..." he touched her face gently and looked down at their now connected bodies. Traces of blood were visible on the sheets and he cursed.
He shook his head and intentionally moved harshly once again, making her cry in pain. There is no stopping now, no matter what revelation this is. Her life is more important to him. It would be painful, it had to be painful to keep her awake and save her from possible death.

He searched for her wrists and put them above her head as he lowered his face in between her shoulder and neck; nipping on her hot skin as his hips moved harshly on top of her. He can hear her cry, he can feel her hands trying to get away from his grip. He halted for awhile and looked at her face again. Tears are running down from her tightly shut eyes. She's awake, he confirmed and moved harshly again. Then his lips travelled down her breasts, licking her crowns, biting them softly after each other. He so much wanted to taste her lips as he claims her but he needs to hear her crying, he needs to know she's with him. He let go of her left hand and she immediately used it to push his chest. Sweeney smiled in between kissing and lip biting her pink nipples.

He focused on the rhythm of his hips again, giving all of him in a hard and forceful way that her cries became louder; competing with the mad thunder storm outside, her nails buried in his chest; scratching and drawing blood out of his skin as she struggled to push him away from her weak and trembling body. He didn't consider giving her enough time to adjust with the pain his hugeness had inflicted inside her, he can't allow her to sleep so he just moved fast, searching for his own pleasure now as she kept on crying, even begging him to stop as she pressed her head into the pillow and kept on denying her hips from his every thrust. He grabbed her round butt and moved his hips as hard and fast as he could until he felt the earth collided with millions of stars and he climaxed embracing her so tightly, staying inside her until he felt everything he had in him is already poured into her. Then he let go of her right hand and remained on top of her, his face buried on her neck, just inhaling her lavender scent. Now he was sure as hell she's awake for she's sobbing out loud again.

"Nellie..." he whispered and raised himself to look at her.
He wanted to explain, he wanted to tell her he never planned this, he wanted to say sorry... But then again, he wasn't sorry, he will never admit it even to himself but he felt something strange, something so wonderful as he made 'love' to her. "Made love" he repeated in his mind, just a few moments ago, he considered the act as a mere sex to save her life, why is it now that the word "love" is butting in? Sweeney shook his head in confusion.
Surely, Nellie Lovett is a revelation.

For the third time, he felt as if he was born again. She's fully conscious now although her eyes are still lost, they were full of tears and so much pain. He kissed her forehead, he need not ask how she was feeling, the tears spontaneously flowing from her eyes served as the very answer to that. What matters most now is that she is conscious and even if she is still trembling, it isn't because of convulsion anymore.
"Nellie..." calling out her name become an instant habit of Sweeney now that he started addressing her with her nickname again. He caressed her face so gently, he wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead.

"I'll try to lessen the pain, pet." he said softly as he gently moved again, keeping his body away from her a little. His lips now on her neck, planting feather-like kisses on her pearl-white skin until he found her lips. He took off his maleness and reached for her bleeding feminity, combing her soft curls down there, gently touching the bulb of nerve-endings hidden inside before he poked one finger inside and Nellie cried and pushed him again. That was the only time she became actually aware of his presence as she felt him moving on top of her again.

"Hush...Love..." he nibbled on her ear, he did not even realize he just called her Love. He held her wrist and kissed her palms before he leaned closer and closed the distance between their faces to touch her lips with his ever so gently.

Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street did everything in his power to worship Nellie, to take the pain away from this painful first time. This moment he'd stolen her innosence from her. She remained crying all throughout the second time he made love to her, but he never surrendered until he felt her gradually relaxing as her desperate cries slowly turned into softer ones and she just accepted the rhythm of his hips until he climaxed again holding her, his mouth is pressed on her sweet lips as he moaned out loud...And after doing his best and giving her the worst pain a woman can feel just to keep her awake and safe from possible death, Sweeney finally stopped bothering her when he noticed she wasn't convulsing anymore.
"Rest now...I won't hurt you anymore..." Sweeney kissed Nellie's forehead.
He pulled and allowed her to lay down on his chest, his hands slowly combing her curls until he felt her finally breathing peacefully.