"Wait she already knew?" Natasha asks, "You told her before me?"

"I cheated," Wanda answers, "Kennedy had more thoughts than usual, and I may have taken a little peek."

"You're such a cheater," Anya states.

"You better be nice to me," Wanda says as she gets in Anya's face, "I know all of your secrets."

"Yeah? Well, I know all of yours too. Knitter!"

"Is that meant to be an insult?" Kennedy asks, "Knitting is fun. I made a blanket once it was really cute."

"See!" Wanda exclaims.

"You two are so uncool," Yelena responds.

"Well since the whole gang is here, how do you guys feel about a party?" Kennedy asks.

"What type of party?" Yelena asks, "Wanda here might get sensory overload."

Wanda glares at Yelena who smiles innocently at her.

"It was one time," Wanda mutters.

"I love parties," Anya says, "Are we throwing a party to celebrate Kennedy Jr?"

"Actually, it's for Tony's engagement," Kennedy says with a smile.

"Who cares what it's for," Yelena says, "I want to party."

She does a shoulder shimmy and Anya laughs at her before joining in. Kennedy grins as she looks over at Natasha who shakes her head at the two of them.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" Natasha asks as she climbs out of bed.

"Not if you're cooking," Yelena says, and Natasha flicks her younger sister on the forehead.

"I was thinking we could go out," Natasha states.

"Family brunch!" Anya exclaims as she jumps on Yelena's back, "To the car!"

"You are such a child," Yelena says as she secures her younger sister on her back, walking out of Kennedy and Natasha's bedroom. Wanda kisses both Kennedy and Natasha on the cheek before following after the other two.

Later that day, their parents landed in New York. Natasha goes to the airport to pick them up while Kennedy makes sure that the house is up to standard.

"You guys are here!" Kennedy exclaims as she runs out of the house and goes over to hug her mother and then Melina.

"This is your house?" Alexei asks as she looks over at Natasha.

"It is," she states.

"It's so big," Alexei states, "Can I stay with you when I get old and am unable to take myself to the bathroom?"

"Absolutely not," Natasha replies, "Yelena will take care of you."

"Ah yes. Yelena, the daughter who actually loves me," Alexei says, and Natasha rolls her eyes.

"I do love you. I'm just not taking care of you when you're old," Natasha states.

"Kennedy," Alexei calls, and the woman looks away from her mother and over at Alexei with a smile, "Can I stay with you when I'm old?"

"Of course, you can," Kennedy tells him.

Alexei looks over at Natasha, "Looks like you're stuck with me."

"Curse my beautiful and good-hearted wife," Natasha mutters.

"Heard that," Kennedy tells her with a smile.

"So where are the girls?" Melina asks.

"Anya's out with her new friend, Yelena is with Peter and his aunt, Wanda is at her new apartment and wants you guys to come see it, and Reagan is with Carter."