"And we kind of have something to tell you too," Natasha says as she glances over at Kennedy, "You want to tell her?"

"You can do it."

"What is it?" Anya asks with a grin.

"We're having a baby," Natasha says with a smile and Anya's eyes go wide.

"No way!"

"Yep," Kennedy says, "It's a girl and we're naming her Elena Reagan Allen-Romanoff."

"Elena Reagan," Anya says, her lip poking out, "They're going to love it."

"We hope so," Natasha says.

"Do they know?"

"Not yet," Kennedy states, "Speaking of, I should tell my mom."

"You can tell her in person," Anya says, "Mom called, and she and dad decided that they want to come to New York and Aunt Meredith is coming too. They should be here today."

"Wow that is really soon," Kennedy says as she looks over at Natasha, "We can tell our parents at the same time."

Anya looks at the two of them with a smile, "Ah we're having a baby!"

She lays on top of Kennedy and Natasha, making the older woman laugh as they hug her close. Yelena enters the room, rubbing her eyes. She'd been staying in the guest room while she was in New York.

"What's with all the noise?"

"Mom, Dad, and Aunt Meredith are coming to New York," Anya states.

Yelena frowns, "Why?"

"Because they want to," Anya replies.

"And we're having a baby!" Kennedy exclaims. Yelena freezes at the words as she looks at Kennedy.

"You're pregnant?" Yelena asks.

"Yup!"

A grin spreads on Yelena's lips, "You're pregnant!"

"Wanna know her name?" Natasha asks.

"It's a girl?"

"Kennedy claims that it is," Natasha says with an eyeroll, earning a gentle shove from Kennedy, which causes her to smile, "Any way we decided that we should name her after someone that we both love dearly."

"You're naming her Wanda? That poor kid," Yelena says shaking her head.

"No," Kennedy says with a laugh, "We're naming her Elena."

"Elena?" Yelena asks, "Like for me?"

"Mhm," Kennedy says, and Yelena covers her mouth with her hand.

Anya smiles, "Look at her. She's about to cry."

"I'm not," Yelena retorts, but there were tears forming in her eyes.

Kennedy holds her arms open, "Want a hug?"

Yelena nods her head as she joins the four of them in bed and hugs Kennedy. Anya joins in on the hug, making Yelena and Kennedy laugh.

"I hate kids," Yelena says, "But I love yours."

"She's gonna love you too."

"What are you guys up to?" Wanda asks as she enters the room, "Oh hug pile!"

Wanda comes over and she lays on top of Anya, causing the girl to groan at the sudden weight. Concerned, Natasha begins to push people off of her wife.

"Okay that's enough, we have precious cargo in the pile," Natasha says.

"You told them!" Wanda exclaims as she sits on the edge of the bed.