V4 x Helluva Boss PILOT

Okay, okay so roles, and none of these ships are cannon btw. These are just what fit them in my opinion, kinda.

Blitzo: Kouki

Moxxie: Kagami

Millie: Himari

Loona: Chisa

Stolas: Erikku

(BAD LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, AND MENTIONS OF SEXUAL CONTENT! I DO NOT OWN HELLUVA BOSS OR THE CHARACTERS, BUT I DO OWN KOUKI, KAGAMI, HIMARI, CHISA, AND ERIKKU!)

-Welcome to Imp City-

*The camera is pointed at a tall sky scraper with huge horn like structures jutting from the side. The sky is a dark red behind it, and the view is being zoomed into a specific window with the lights on.*

*The image pans to a door with reads "IMP Headquarters". On the door was a piece of paper saying "Meetins in progress :)" taped to the door.*

*Walking in front of a whiteboard with a bunch of writing all over it, something saying "Fix this Shit!", a boy with red skin and white splotches all over with black and white striped horns jutting from his head was seen*

Kouki: Alright, now, I know business has been.. a bit slow lately, yes, and its no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here.... Kagami...

Kagami: 😦

Kouki: Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?

Himari: *raises her hand eagerly* What about a car wash?!

Kouki: This is hell, Himari, no one cares about cars being clean here, okay? *he looks down for a few seconds in thought, before looking excited* Ooh! What about a billboard?!

Kagami: *crossing arms* We can't afford a billboard, sir...

Kouki: Helpful, Kagami, really glad you're in the room right now- *pushes him away* Have you guys forgotten what service we provide? *he clicks a button and their TV turns on*

*A commercial is seen of Kouki hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat. Kagami is seen shooting someone tied up in the head through their mouth. Chisa is seen biting and swinging someone around while they screamed. Himari is seen decapitating someone, and she gives a small giggle.*

*It then pans to all four of them sitting and watching the commercial while eating popcorn*

Kouki: Ahh, those were the good times...

Kagami: I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches..

Kouki: Uh, hey, excuse me? What's obnoxious about a super fun jingle, alright? It's a fun discration when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit.

Himari: People love musicals, sir.

Kouki: Exactly, Himari! And we're basically doing a musical. *he then turned sad and looks at Kagami with a frown* Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?

Kagami: Sir-

Kouki: Cuz right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me.. *poses dramatically* Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside...