Another day, more trouble

Start from the beginning

Bettys turned"Betty", I said, Ronnie, Archie and I stood Out of the Booth.

"Im not talking to you", she started as she looked at me, the turning to the other two, "non of you, ever again", she finished.

"Betty lets us explain", Veronica said.

"What is there to explain?, you guys are monsters", Betty said and turned to leave.

"It's about Jughead", Archie said, Betty turned around "talk", she said, Well bossy Betty is scary.

"Kevin called me on Our way here, he told me his dad found the gun, the gun that killed Jason in  a lockbox in FP's closet", Veronica said as she turned to me.

Betty turned to me "we searched that closet three times Betty, nothing was there, no gun, nothing", I said.

"Someone must have put it there after we left", Archie said, Betty just looked at the three of us, "you guys are serious", Betty said as she stared at us.

"Someone is framing him", I said.

"Maybe you guys just didnt see it", Betty stated.

"Trust me Betty, no corner in that trailer was left unsearched", I said

"Maybe it was the wrong closet", Betty tried, does she want FP to be guilty?

"Betty it's a trailer, there is one closet and we searched it all of it", Veronica said as she took my hand.

"FP is innocent, Well not innocent, Well in this case he is, but he has probably done something wrong", I rambled.

"You're cute when you ramble", Veronica said and blushed as she said it Out loud.

"But anyway, what sherif Keller says he found, it wasn't there when we were" I said.

"Have you guys seen Jughead then?", Betty asked.

"Sorry no", Veronica said, "Peter have been to the southside looking for him and didnt find him", she finished.

"Yeah sorry", I said.

"Thank you guys", Betty said and smiled at us.

"Have anyone tried calling him?", I asked.

Betty just looked at me with a 'duh' expression, "ofcourse, I tried calling him, texting him, no answer", Betty replied sadly.

Veronica turned to us "so maybe in the meantime, maybe we should call it a night?", she asked.

"Maybe talk to sheriff Keller?", Betty asked.

"And what tell him we broke into FP's trailer?", I asked.

"Not until we tell Our parents and aunt" Archie said, oh my Holy Thor May, I have to tell May I broke the law again, have mercy, "my dad will know what to do", he said.

Parker neighbour hood, Andrews household:

Good plan Archie tell Our parents we are criminals, fantastic plan...

"You did what?", Fred said as he looked at the three of us.

"We had to' make sure FP wasn't involved in Jason's murder", Archie said, as Veronica, Archie and I were stood together.

"Now we know the truth, that he was", Alice said as she looked around the room, is she for real, does she hare FP so much that she would just jump to the conclusion he was guilty?

"What?, mom no, they just told you", Betty starter, "the gun was planted", Archie continues, "by whoever killed Jason", Veronica continued and I finished it "after we left"