"dart." Dustin said. it really was dart, it had a yellow birth mark on this back.

dustin takes a step toward dart. "oh this man GOTTA be off a perc." jordyn said.

"hey dart, hey it's me.. it's Dustin. your friend? remember?" dustin said. dart didn't attack he just looked at him. "will you let us pass?" dustin asked.

dart growls, everyone tenses, jordyn balls her fists up pacing back and forth. but Dustin remains calm. he slowly unzips his backpack, reached inside and digs out a three musketeers bar.

"you hungry?" dustin asked. he unwraps the candy. "nougat... your favorite." dustin said. dustin kneels down and tosses the candy bar on the ground.

dart stares at it, then pass up to the candy bar, nudges it. he seems to be considering it, and then, finally, he begins to eat it.

"that's a good boy." dustin said. the other kids share stunned looks. dustin looks back at the group at his friends and waved them on.

they all begin to sneak last dart? Dustin pushes to his feet and follows, he pauses at the door and casts one look back at dart still eating the candy bar.

"bye buddy." dustin said. and with that he turns and leaves.

the tunnel shakes. everyone looks around.

"what was that?" max asked. and that's when they hear it. growling coming from behind them, more demo-dogs, the army.

"run- run!" mike said, everyone runs. they race through the tunnels, fast as they can. they hear the roar of the army behind them.

"there!" lucas said. a shaft of moonlight ahead, the exit. "go go go!" Steve yelled. Steve begins to help everyone on the rope.

Dustin's eyes shoot wide, across the tunnel. the army of demo-dogs race around the corner. charging right for them.

Jordyn reaches down his hand and screams. "DUSTIN!!!!!" but it's too late.

welp nvm

welp nvm....

dustin and steve clamber up out of the hole as the Camaros headlights begin to glow brighter and brighter, their flashlights grow brighter too.

shared looks among the kids, something is happening!

they squint their eyes covering their faces with their arms, eventually the brightness goes down, jordyn smirks.

"she did it."

"awwww you look so cute

"awwww you look so cute." mrs. sinclair said helping jordyn get ready for the dance.

Jordyn had on a blue tight dress, with some blue heels, not the ones where it shows your toes, jordyn will never show her feet out in public. she hates feet. she had a black purse, she had on false eyelashes, lip gloss, silver earrings, and a couple of rings.

when she arrived at the dance mike was sitting by hisself. his gaze was now on jordyn. she waved at him as he slowly waved back smiling.

she walked up to him looking at her hands. "hey Mike." she smiled, he smiled back

"hey- you look beautiful very beautiful." he said admiring her. "thank you." jordyn cheesed.

"you look handsome, as always." jordyn said. "so uhhh you wanna dance?" he asked.

"even tho i don't know how, sure." jordyn said. mike softly grabbed her hand taking her to the dance floor.

he put his hand on her waist and jordyn wrapped her hands around his neck. "you're doing fine." mike said. "are you sure?" jordyn asked.

"yea, you doing great." mike said. jordyn glances at El and dustin dancing together, she stares in awe.

"so uhh, can i kiss you?" mike asked. "yeah of course." jordyn says. mike leans in pressing his soft lips on hers.

jordyn smirked in the kiss, she finally found the one.