"hell naw man we finna follow steve, go on steve." jordyn said pushing steve in front of mike.

"you're right. if any of you little shits for down here- i'm getting blamed." steve said.

he snatches the map away from mike. "from here on, i lead the way." steve said. mike rolled his eyes turning on his flashlight.

haha he salty. "you mad?" jordyn asked looking at Mike. "shut up jordyn." mike rolled his eyes as jordyn laughed.

the fog is dense, dandelions are in the air, the flashlights illuminate,  growths on the wall, just visible beneath the curtain of fog and dandelions

the fog is dense, dandelions are in the air, the flashlights illuminate, growths on the wall, just visible beneath the curtain of fog and dandelions.

"what is this place?" max asked. "guys come on, lets keep moving." Steve said. dustin screams and it made everyone jump. "what's wrong?" jordyn asked.

"what happened?" steve asked. "i think some got in my mouth!! i think some got in my mouth!!!" dustin screamed. everyone stares scared as Dustin spits on the ground.

dustin looks back up. "i'm okay." dustin said. everyone shared a look and continued walking steve checks the map, the x marks the spit.

"alright, i think this is your hub, wheeler." Steve said. mike looked around and turned back to the others. "drench it." mike said.

the kids quickly set to work, drenching the room in gas, mike and jordyn use gas canisters, jordyn sprays gas out to the weed killer, soaking the vines, the walls, the floor, everything in sight.

steve reads the mad

steve reads the mad. "this way- this way." Steve said. the kids follow steve toward a "door" on their right when Mike suddenly trips falling hard.

"HELP!" mike yelled. the kids and Steve raced to mike the continued to climb up his leg. "everyone back- EVERYONE BACK!" Steve yelled.

steve raises up his spiked bat and he hits the vine over and over until the vine rips in half spewing black blood.

the "snake" hisses in anger as it slithers away. the kids turn back around to find a demo-fog standing in their doorway.