Raccoon Ruckus

Tubbo POV

"GET DOWN FROM THERE TOMMY!!", I yell desperately for the 100th time.

"MAKE ME TUBS!", Tommy yells back sticking his tongue out. I groan throwing my hands up agitated.

"Ranboo you deal with him, he only listens to you.", I huff pointing at him before going inside.

"I- what? Come on.", he stutters out, before sighing.

Ranboo POV

"Tommy get down or no candy!!!", I yell up at him, going towards the tree. I hear him squeak and then a small pop sound. At that I hold my arms out and seconds later I have a small Raccoon in them.

Holding him closer he chitters angrily trying to get out of my grip. Chuckling I pat his head as he hisses, but still leans into the touch.

Walking inside I see Tubbo on the computer. He looks up as the doors closed, rolling his eyes when he see's Tommy in my arms.

"Only you.", he huffs going back to the computer. I chuckle lightly.

"Maybe he just likes me better.", I remark grinning. Tubbo just glares at me.

"Yet I found him.", he hisses. "Not fair."

I shrug smirking.

Looking down I see Tommy asleep. I smile and begin to purr.

"What are we doing for dinner?", I ask sitting down, petting Tommy.

"I'm not sure, Tommy usually cooks and he's asleep.", Tubbo remarks, looking at the computer still. I nod,looking back at Tommy.

Gently shaking Tommy's form, he looks up groggily.

"You need to wake up bubs, we need you to cook dinner.", I say softly. He nods and stands up stretching in my arms. I purr louder at his adorableness. Then I hear small popping sound.

Soon Tommy replaces the raccoon.

"If you keep purring Im going to fall asleep on you and we won't get dinner Boo.", He says, glaring slightly. I chuckle lightly, running a hand through his hair. He chitters, before pushing off my lap.

As he walks to the kitchen, I let my eyes linger before turning to Tubbo. He's already looking at me smirking.

"What?", I say. He gives me a look. Huffing I get up and head to the kitchen.
Knocking lightly on the doorframe, I hear Tommy curse.

"Do you need any help?", I question  walking to him.

"Not right now particularly, but you can get the vegetables out.", he states. I nod walking over to the fridge.

Grabbing the vegetables I walk back over to the counter and begin to cut them up. Looking up I see Tommy stirring the meat.

I begin to purr lowly, before going behind him, hugging him.

He jumps slightly before leaning into me.

"Is there something you need Boo?", he asks.

"Not particularly, just a hug.", I whisper back. He nods before setting the spatula down.

He turns as I loosen my grip, looking up.

"Is something wrong? You usually aren't has cuddly and your purring a lot. More then usual.", he asks worry lacing his tone.

"I'm fine, just in a calm mood.", I say. He nods before wrapping his arms around my neck. I purr louder. He chuckles before letting go and turning to the food again. I whine softly.

"Okay boob boy, get off that's enough hug time.", he says, his tone light. I huff playfully before letting go to finish cutting the vegetables.

When dinner gets gone and after they eat
Tommy POV

"Alright bitches I'm in the mood to cuddle. Cuddle party?", I ask. Both Tubbo and Ranboo look at me, then each other grinning. The quicky get up and jump on me.

"Oomph! I said cuddle not kill me", I laugh out. They giggle before each going to a side of me.

"Hehe, I have bitches on both my sides now.", I remark. Tubbo looks up and pokes my side hard as Ranboo looks up and glares.

I grin, eyeing them to do something about it. Ranboo just moves up and rest his head on the crease of my neck and purrs; Tubbo moves up to my chest and rest his head there. Perfect place in my opinion since he's level with Ranboos' and can have the full power of his purr.

I chuckle lowly before moving slightly to get comfortable, both of them grumbling. I just pat there heads.

"Love y'all", I mumble out quietly and quickly. Ranboo purrs louder and Tubbo pokes my side is understanding. I smile softly before pulling the blanket to cover them. I may act like I don't care, but without them. I have no clue where I'd be.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

812 Words

Okay so this isn't finished but I need to get a story out and I literally have no motivation. So have this little thing. Sorry if it's not what you expected. 😅 I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night wherever you may be in this world. I love y'all!!