12 engery drinks, 4 kids

Start from the beginning

"I'm good, I'm happy things are finally getting back to normal."

Without thinking, Sunny laid his head gently on kels arm.

"..That's good.. I'm glad."

Sunny whispered quieter.

"How are you Sunny?"

"..."

"Sunny?"

Kel looked down to find him asleep. Kel smiled at this, and put his arm around Sunny.

*SNAP*

Kel looked up to where the noise came from, seeing Basil just putting his arm down. Kel went back to looking out a window

"Hey Aubrey."

"What?"

Basil then handed her a photo.

"..no way hahahahaha..don't let Kel see this."

Aubrey said as she looked at the photo

"What do you mean 'dont show Kel' ?".
The brown haired boy called from the back.

"None of your business, Kel what's it like being that close with Sunny back there? Yknow your boyyyyyyyfrrrrriieeeennndddddd?"

Aubrey teased not even turning to see him, by this time Hero was confused.

"What are you guys even talking about?"

"Hero, your lil bro has a boy crush!"

"I DO NOT!"

Kel protested, Hero looked in the mirror to look down there.

"...Why are you and Sunny cuddling?"

"It's not CUDDLING!!!! It's not GAY either. It's CALLED caring for your homies."

Kel explained to a suspicious car, everyone was mostly joking. Hero was the most suspicious, but this was Kel. So he let it go.

~Time skip, 11:11 at mall Parking lot~

Hero pulled the car into the lot, Kel gently woke Sunny up as everyone got out of the car and walked into the mall.

Before everything went to chaos, Hero spoke up.

"Okay okay, guys and gals, i need to go get some stuff so i won't be with you. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GUYS MISBEHAVE OKAY?"

"Okay Hero."

"There's two things before we split up i need to ask. Firstly at midnight we meet here and go back home, it's 11:14."

"Okay"