Ch.2 What happened?

This is HMS Coventry (D43) C-Class light Cruiser, Ceres sub-class she was scuttled in 1942 due to extensive damage by German bombers. 

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . .

"Am I dead? "Tirpitz Mused

"No, Not quite" Came in response

"Where am I?"

"Well, the same spot as before. Sorry you've only been unconscious for about two and a half hours."

"Oh" Tirpitz sighed in disappointment 

Opening her eyes and scanning round the room she discovered she was in a small bridge of most likely a light cruiser. Wracking her brain she realised she was most likely on the HMS Coventry  one of the people who had saved her before she passed out.

'Wait, why am I on Coventry? Isn't hood here? wouldn't she have better medical facility's?'

Many questions flowed through Tirpitz's head as she looked around surveying the room she's in, in more depth. Her eyes landed on Coventry herself standing in the corner with her arms crossed, looking at her her. She was quite obviously on edge having one of the largest warships built in Europe at the time just sitting in her bridge must be quite the fright for the girl.

"No, I won't hurt you. I am incapable of doing so anyway" 

"I figured but still, never hurts to be cautious. This could all be some ruse set up by you Ironblood, Bismarck would never give up her sister anyway."

"I thought that too. . . I was wrong"

Tirpitz analysed Coventry, she was much older than Tirpitz being originally built during the First World War in 1917. In 1935 she was planned to be converted into an Anti-Air cruiser but this plan didn't go through as per Coventry's extensive requests, instead she went through a eight month long modernisation which: fitted her with more AAA guns, and modernised her engines and guns. Coventry herself stood at 5'8" and had brown shoulder length hair and crystal blue eyes. She bore a outfit similar to that of hoods (though without the hat).

"Where is everyone else?"

"They went off back to Scapa Flow to meet up with the fleet that will make way up here to do basic repairs on you and bring you back to base. I hope you don't mind but I did a basic survey of your ship to determine its condition and I figured it would need basic repairs to be able to get out of our current position."

"Ah, Danke."

"I haven't really done anything so I don't know why your thanking me."

"Your the reason I have been saved, you cared enough about me to fine out if i am in good enough condition to move. You could have just towed me and I could gotten even more damaged but you didn't. I am in your debt, Coventry"

"O-oh Uhhh, thanks?"

Coventry clearly hadn't expected the Thanks by Tirpitz and was currently trying to process what Tirpitz had said.

"So Coventry."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Why am I in your bridge?"

"Oh, I had already done a check-up on you and your problems lie with your ship not your body, any physical injuries you have got, you have dealt with yourself. I brought you up to the bridge so it was easier for me to keep watch over you, i was about to bring you back to the medial room."