Chapter 5 - First Patrol

It was the next morning and Y/n can be seen sleeping with his blanket cover a portion of his body. He jolted awake when he hears the sound of his alarm clock beep. Even since he broke his last, Miki got him a new. He made sure not to smash his alarm and went to get ready for school. Once he was finished, he headed to Issei's room to wake him up since he hadn't woken up yet.

Y/n:*knocks on door* Hey Issei, you awake?

Issei: Y..Yeah! I'm awake! Don't come in though!

Y/n: Why?

Issei: Because, uh I'm uh watching porn?

Y/n: I'm going.

Issei: NO DON'T COME IN!!

Ignoring Issei's request, Y/n opened the door and entered Issei's room. What he saw next, he never expected. He saw Issei covering himself with his blanket and Rias butt ass naked sitting on Issei's bed with a smile on her face.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Hearing Y/n's yell from downstairs, Miki hurried upstairs to see what was wrong.

Miki: Y/n! Is everything okay? I heard you yell and oh my!

Issei: Mom! Y/n! It's not what you think!

Y/n: Really? Because to me it looks like YOU HAVE A NAKED GIRL IN YOUR BED!!

Issei: But we didn't do anything!

Y/n: If I end up with a nephew, I'm going to murder you.

Issei: WHAT?!

Miki: Y..Y/n dear, let's let Issei finish. Come downstairs for breakfast.

As Y/n and Miki were leaving his room, Y/n made a scissor gesture to his lower reign while making eye contact with Issei.

Issei: I'm so screwed.

-Time Skip-
The three of them are walking through the school gates. As they were, the students were all looking at them and had a face of shock.

Guy 1: No way! It can't be!

Guy 2: Hyoudou is walking with the queen of hotness?!

Guy 3: Even the new guy walking with her!

Guy 4: You think they had a threesome?

Girl 1: On no!

Girl 2: I can't believe that perv's with her!

Girl 3: Isn't that the new guy?

Girl 4: No fair! I wanted to be with him!

Y/n: Seems you've got yourself some enemies now Issei.

Issei: You make it sound like you don't.

Rias: Well this is where we part ways you two. Oh and Issei, I'll send someone to pick you up.

Issei: What about Y/n?

Rias: I don't think he'll enjoy the club.

Issei: But..

Y/n: It's fine Issei, I'm sure you'll have one hell of a time.

Rias flinches, but she keeps her smile on her face. She bids farewell to them and heads upstairs. When she reaches the top, she spots Sona leaning against a wall.

Rias: Morning Sona.

Sona: A good morning to you too Rias. I didn't think you'd get another piece.

Rias: Why, jealous?

Sona: No. There is something I'd like to say though.

Rias: Which is?

Sona: Don't bring Y/n into this.