Meanwhile, Y/n was trying to get Ethan's attention while the Princess rambled happily about contracts and all that for their marriage. Soon enough, she got his attention. He looked at her with his brow raised and a stern expression as to warn her that she would not try anything to embarrass him.

Y/n coughed lightly and pointed towards her aching feet, she had been standing on the cold and snow-covered pile of grass while in heels for what felt like hours. Why would Simon give her heels instead of boots on this winter day? Ethan's eyebrows knit in confusion and she once again glanced and pointed down to her feet and then to his seat. Ethan put two and two together and looked back at her, raising a brow as to say "And what am I suppose to do?". Y/n pleaded with her eyes, both brows falling down and the tips pointing upward.

"Are you with me, Your Royal Highness?" The princess in front of them cut their little interaction off, snapping his eyes back onto her. "Perhaps your erm...personal maid might be troubling you?" She points towards Y/n.  Y/n only lowered her head at the mention of her being his own personal maid, as if. "I know she may be fancily dressed up but believe me, we're talking about more important matters like our marriage and our perfect family." She says with a faint mocking smile, emphasizing the word marriage. As if trying to make it clear to the 'personal maid' in front of her and her Oh! So charming Prince Ethan.

Ethan glanced her way before sending a small smile at the princess, "No not at all, she would never."

The princess sighed out of relief, "That's good, because if that were the case. I don't mind having to drag her outside this kingdom and firing her for you myself." She spat eyeing her up and down, voice laced with envy and disgust.

For a maid, she looked...dressed up, a solid middle-class choice of clothing. She thought before returning her gaze towards her future husband, "Since we're married, right Ethan?~" She cooed, batting her long lashes. "After all, you are going to inherit the King's throne are you not? I'm sure I am more fit to be your loving wife than this...thing of a maid you have." She adds.

The prince scoffs at the utterly pathetic woman in front of him, or rather, it. Acting so violent and lowly even for a woman, that she's almost forgotten where she's at and who she's talking to right now.