3. The Enemy

Meanwhile...
Back to the students...

Time: 04:05

At the harbour, the bus that's being used to transport Class 1 A & B students has arrived at its destination. There, the doors open up and out of it comes Midoirya first who looks at the ferry that he and everyone else will be taking. Behind him, is the Bakusquad who stretch as they walk out, except for Kirishima who takes some deep breaths. There, they see the ferry too.

Kirishima: "Huh, not what I expected

Kirishima: "Huh, not what I expected. But hey, at least it will get us there."

Kaminari: "Hey, aren't there going to be other students from other schools? Because I remember that at least."

???: "Oh! Em! Gee! I never thought I'd see you all here! Including the smouldering 2-toned boy!"

Todoroki: "Huh?"

There, the UA students look to see the source. Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu High School. She's there alone and dressed in her hero costume.

Camie: "You're all like super great! I'm totally psyched. This is going to be cray-cray!"

Kaminari: "Hey, it's the hot blonde from the exam!"

Kirishima: "They only sent in one Shiketsu student?"

Not far from the students, the number 1 hero himself stands tall and looks and sees the students who don't see him as he's keeping quite a distance from the students. That is until he takes a deep breath...

Endeavour: "SHOTO!!!"

Everyone looks and sees him but Todoroki keeps looking away, not wanting to be a part of this and also because he despises him.

Endeavour: "Today, you will prove yourself to be strong and worthy! Show everyone what it means to be superior! Do not let them down!"

Kaminari: "That's him! It's--

Midoriya: "Endeavour!"

Behind him, is Hawks, Mirko and Mt Lady, who turn out to be the 3 pro-heroes going on this mission.

Hawks: "Hm, well I guess we're going to get this party started, huh? Come on, chop, chop. You all know the drill. Board the ship or...well, we'll leave you. Come on!"

Students: "We're on it!"

Mirko: "Heh, I like these students."

Mt Lady: "Yeah? Let's just hope they know what's going to be happening."

Everyone begins boarding the ship and as they all get on, Monoma begins belittling Class-A again.

Monoma: "This is it! Our chance to finally smear Class-A's name into the dirt! Hahaha--

*SMACK*

Kendo: "Will you quit it?!"

Sero & Mina: "Thanks, Kendo!"