As he looked, He gaze his attention to a happy couple. The woman was crying in happiness as she showed off the engagement ring that her now fiance proposed. Win clapped due to respect to the newly engaged couple. "If that were me and Bright, I wonder how our lives will turn out" Win whispered to himself. The concept of marriage didn't exactly intrigued him until their sudden events years ago. The thought of now they are in a different era, He wonders how their lives will turn out to be.

"What do you think our married lives will be?" Win asked out of the blue making Bright choked on his own saliva. The younger quickly turn his attention on Bright who was eyes widen in shock. "What happened?" He asked in worry yet Bright didn't answer. "Does he know?" Bright shakes his head signalling not to worry. That was a question Bright didn't expect as nervousness conquer his senses. They both walked away as the question still bothered him.

Bright felt a heavy tug on his shoulder as Win tried to drag the man. "Bright, Let's go there!" Win squealed, Happiness visible on his eyes. Bright loosen himself up as he let himself get dragged by Win's heavy force.

"Here?" Bright asked in confusion. There stood a bright merry-go-round mostly preoccupied by children and teenagers, Win nodded rapidly. "There are plenty of merry-go-rounds back at home. Are you sure you don't want to try something new?" Win again nodded with shiny expectant eyes. Bright chuckle to himself as he presented the gateway of the ride.

Win quickly buckled up on the horse and started. He didn't try to hide his excitement as the ride started to spin around. He continued to stare at the flashy lights, the people around him and Bright that's only standing. Win waved his hand as soon as his side faced Bright which Bright waved back with a small smile.

"Marriage..." Bright once again lowly whispered to himself. It was already uncountable of the times he said the word marriage. It didn't exactly bothered him, He was only shock. Bright once again thought to himself. "This is what I'm waiting for. Why am I being a coward now" He again said to himself.

The ride soon stopped as the time already went out. Win hopped off happily ready to tell Bright about his experience. "Bright! You cannot believe what I've went through- Bright?" Win asked in worry as he didn't respond nor look at him. "Hello? Oi Vachirawit" Win asked again waving his hands infront of Bright to no avail it didn't work.

"Earth to Vachirawit" Win utter loudly as he snapped and clapped his hands infront of his face. Bright shook his head as he finally has his senses back. "Oh you're already done" He voiced with a smile bringing his hand towards Win's. "Are you fine? Do you want to go back?" Win asked again in worry as Bright mouthed a 'No'. Win smiled in reassurance but still cautious about him.

The fun continued as the both played around the amusement park. Due to their almost exhausted bodies, Win encouraged Bright to go to the next place. It was still exhausting, they went back and forth Shibuya and Mitaka as their only destination on Mitaka is the Ghibli Museum.

"Take a picture of me and Totoro" Win asked handing his phone to Bright. Win posed with his usual lovely smile whilst giving Totoro bunny ears using a peace sign. Bright was again dragged to another spot where Win wants to take another picture.

"Stand on the colorful houses Bright! I'll take a picture" Win suggested which Bright followed. Smiling awkwardly on the camera for the sake of finishing fast. Win clicked the white button and immediately looked at the photos. The golden sun beautifully complimented Win's features. Bright didn't missed the opportunity to take his photo using his camera that's strapped on his neck. Finding the perfect angle, He slowly pushed the button as he smiled to himself feeling satisfied.