no, i can't fail here. tsuyoi thought, but his speed began to slow down, fatigue catching up with his body.

oikawa bit his bottom lip, he was focused on the game that he hadn't cheered once. but he didn't want to cheer, he didn't want people to hear his voice, but he couldn't help it now. tsuyoi looked like he was ready to collapse, he looked like he needed some sort of boost. that there were certain things leading up to his fatigue, and it didn't help that he's been playing all game.

oikawa took a step closer, his hands going around his mouth as he loudly cheered for tsuyoi. iwaizumi and naību followed his lead, knowing exactly what he was doing.

tsuyoi heard them, his heart filling with happiness. he had been listening out for them, his ears ignoring every voice, just so he could hear them. he needed them. his feet picked up, he pushed his negative thoughts away. he needed to score, his fatigue was not going to get in the way.

but in those few seconds, the male had caught up to tsuyoi, there was 8 seconds left on the clock, he could get a touchdown in about 2 more seconds, if only he wasn't about to get tackled.

he turned his head, ready to see how close he was, but a smile appeared.

"thanks for lasting a bit longer, tsuyoi." marcos called out, turning his shoulder as he tackled the person that was following tsuyoi. "didn't mean to keep you waiting!" he yelled as he sat up from the ground.

and because of that, tsuyoi scored one last time. the score was now 48-0, the clock reached zero. and the cheers only got louder.

marcos ran to tsuyoi's side, patting his back as tsuyoi was hunched over. sweat trialing down his jawline, he couldn't wait to go to marcos's place and crash.

"you over did it." marcos stated, knowing it wasn't just today.

tsuyoi nodded his head, "it's not my fault though."

marcos smacked his helmet, "i know, dumbass. i'm the only person who does know."

tsuyoi laughed, standing tall as they walked to the rest of the team. their coach having a proud look on his face, something that rarely happens.

"good work, boys." the coach put his clipboard -that held their plays- under his arm. "let's change and head on the bus to go back to seijoh. we'll have to talk there, you may speak to your friends and family for a few minutes but we leave in 10."

"yes sir."

marcos and tsuyoi quickly went to their three supporters.

"you guys sure helped me in the end." tsuyoi admitted, "thank you," he bowed a bit, along with marcos, "and thank you for coming." they both said in sync.

they fully stood as marcos began to speak, "tsuyoi and naību usually come and stay at my place. would you two like to join?"

iwaizumi and oikawa looked at each other, turning to face them.

"yeah, that would be great." iwaizumi said.

oikawa nodded, "we'll head to the school and wait. then we can walk together."

"great, see you then." marcos began to run off, not wanting to be left.

tsuyoi stayed back a bit, an unnoticeable blush dusting across his face, "i truly appreciate you guys coming it means a lot to-"

"tsu-tsu!" a female voice cut him off, they turned their heads to see a 5'9 female with shoulder length red hair, green eyes and freckles that only went across her nose. she had a 'model figure' body and was absolutely stunning, "you played very well!"

she reached over the railing and wrapped her arms around tsuyoi's neck, planting a sweet, but fast kiss on his cheek. he wrapped his arms around her back, smiling.

"thank you, natalie." they pulled away from the hug, he faced them, "natalie, you've met my sister already, but this iwaizumi and oikawa. iwaizumi and oikawa, this is natalie... my girlfriend."

she smiled brightly at them, sticking her hand out, "nice to meet you guys!"

they shook her hand, oikawa felt his heart pang in hurt, but he brushed it off.

natalie turned to tsuyoi, "now you better get going!" she poked his chest, "or your coach will leave you like last time."

"alright, alright, i'm going." but natalie pulled him in for one last hug, whispering something in his ear. his eyes widened, "you can't say stuff like that!" he then turned and began to run to the locker room.

~~

"what did she whisper?" tasha asked.

oikawa turned to him, "can't say just yet. it'll spoil everything." he looked back at tasha, "but when i found out, i was super happy."

~~

natalie turned to the three, "i hope you guys stick with him. he needs all the friends he can get." she then looked at oikawa, licking her lips, "especially you, volleyball captain." then she saluted them, "i must go now!"

she began to run up the steps, slowing down when she caught up with a female that was shorter than her, 5'5 to be exact. she had bright pink hair that stopped at the bottom of her back, her skin was darker than natalie's, she was a tad bit plumper and bigger than natalie, but nonetheless she was breathtaking.

oikawa and iwaizumi left after that, meeting the two football players at the school, just like they said.