𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Começar do início

"(Name) would like this, it's pretty big. You're really good Takemichi." Takemichi jumped at the sudden voice of the one and only Solomon and a pair of twins? "Ah, Solomon! Hey! Yeah, (Name)-San entrusted me with this and I'm going to complete it!" Ah, he seemed so proud.

"Not bad, don't you think Nahoya, Souya?" The peach one smiled as the angrier one threw a thumbs up although the vein in his head didn't really reflect the positivity of the thumbs up. "Glad to see an agreement. Anyways I heard your crisis, I can escort you home."

"Thank you!"

━━━━━━

"Glad doing business with you." The woman shook your hand. "Pleasure is all mine." You thanked her even escorting her out the door.

You started scrubbing, wiping and removing every bit of dirt that gloomed upon the house it even sparkled when you were finished and right on time too as a knock came crashing on your door.

"(Name)-San!" Takemichi and the Mizo Crew Middle came in. "Glad you could make it." You rested your arms down greeting the group. "Wah, it's so big!" Yamagishi twirled in the empty space as Suzuki laughed at what came out of his mouth. "Glad you like it, thanks once again, Lord Takemichi." You smiled at the boy who quickly nodded.

You looked over at the group of boys who were admiring the house. "As to why I called; I need help destroying the furniture." You calmly spoke even the group had to translate what you had spoken.

"What...? (Name)-San, I've seen that couch on display, at least let me take the couch!" Yamagishi pointed at the maroon colored couch the tears in his eyes almost spewing.

"I don't mind if you take anything, but I do need some of these items. If you desire to take some with you separate them so no harsh damage is delivered to them." You spread your arm out as they began ravishing the house of its garments.

"(Name)-san. are you sure you're supposed to be moving. You were just discharged yesterday evening." Takemichi looked at you the concerned look swinging in his eyes. "I am fine. Do not worry."

"Ok! I think we're done! Let's destroy something!" And Suzuki broke the picture that hung with his knee.

━━━━━━

"You got a tattoo, Baji?" The boy spoke to Baji who rubbed the area of the pentagram. "Something like that." He responded back, "Well, I need to get going someone is waiting for me." Baji pointed at the café. "Can I not come with you?" The boy asked, "Not now, Kazutora." Baji sighed, "See you later, ok?" Kazutora furrowed his brows but dismissed the thought. "K!"

Baji waved going inside and sitting down in front of a blond who made eye contact with him a small chill running down his spine. He better get out of there.

"You know Baji," Satan placed his lips on the cup of coffee and slowly sipped. "It's ok to express yourself once every while. There's no need to always hide behind a smile." Baji was about to say something but Satan beat him to it. "I know that feeling of imprisonment, I know it all too well. You don't always have put yourself first but there are times when it's ok." Baji looked at the table a small frown tugging his lips, "Now give me that damn homework."

"Satan." The boy didn't know what to think. Should he tell him or should he not, but somehow Baji still knew that Satan would always be able to figure him out. There was no doubt about, Satan most definitely already knew.