"I'm about to go out here and just sit down. I'm tireddd."

"Sit down?" Charmell frowned at me, her and Les leading the way out of the room and down the king hall that lead to the club. "Bitch the rich hood niggas  and rappers out tonight. You better go shake your ass until it fall off."

"Half of them don't be wanting to throw money anyways..." I mumbled, making her kiss her teeth in response. The purple lighting from the club and the Moneybagg Yo song playing getting closer and closer as we walked farther. "They gon' play Wockesha to fucking death."

"I be wanting to go up there and pull their DJ shit apart when I hear it." Mell rolled her eyes at the thought, "I'll see y'all."

"Mhm" I hummed back, parting ways with the two and walking off towards the large set of black couches — searching for the emptiest one.

The high heeled pair of Pleasers I had on didn't help my laziness, just making me want to get off my feet even more.

"Kat!"

I just sat down.

Looking up at our manager as he chomped on a plate of buffalo wings, standing near the opposite end of the couch looking stressed as always, "I was just taking a break, I did a dance a few minutes ago." I lied while getting up from my seat.

"You got a private dance in the blue room, thirty minutes long." He announced, putting the meatless chicken bone back in the plate. "Fee, bring me some napkins real quick. You ain't doing nothing." He called to one of the dancers.

"Darius, did you schedule me up with a creep?" I asked with a frown, watching as he waved me off.

"I know the kid, he normal. Why would I make you dance for a creep?"

"I don't know" I replied lowly, fluffing my hair out as I made my way to the back of the club. "Hey, Roscoe" I spoke to the bouncer, getting a head nod in response.

"How you doing, Kat?"

"... I'll be better when I leave for the night." He chuckled at me, putting his focus back on the club's surroundings as he stood outside of the VIP rooms.

Opening the blue door to the one of many rooms, I peeked my head in. The guy inside too busy rubbing over his hands over his frizzy braids and looking around the room to notice me.

"Hey" I spoke up, opening the door fully — watching as he looked over at me, nodding as a greeting.

"Wassup?" He mumbled while taking his hands from his hair, now running his hands down his jeans, looking jittery.

Not being able to hold my frown anymore, I looked him over. "You okay?"

"Feel like I'm suffocating in here, this room ain't small to you?" He questioned me, sweating bullets as he looked around the room in disapproval.

He had to either be high and paranoid or just weird.

Probably just weird.

"There's a bigger room, you wanna go to that one?"

"Nah, I just need a second to catch my breath. I'm high off my ass."