Chapter 1

Jeff stumbled along down the twisting road, the gravel shifting under his black shoes, causing him to loose his balence and stagger. He groaned, rolling his ankle to the side. He swore and stomped like an angry child, growling. He wanted to get off the shity road, but the ground was soggy and muddy. He was used to walking in the grass, he wasn't bothered by the stray strands brushing his legs, but he hated the gravel. He stood in the side of the road, rubbing his finger along the side of the blade to calm himself down. He needed to sharpen his blade. He began to walk again, eyes flickering to the dimly lit houses. His eyes caught a door wide open, creeking in the gentle wind. He glared, staring at the house. Something was wrong. He had been assigned this side of the city and no one else was allowed to kill here or Slenderman would be pissed. This was his territory, and he felt the Eldridge being's hatered. He snuck up, waiting until the door opened with the wind before slipping inside. Didn't want to alarm the intruder, do we? He snuck up the stairs, following the metalic scent of blood. He really didn't want to fight right now. Jeff glanced in a dark room, lit only slightly by the flickering of a weak gas street lamp. He twitched, hearing a growl before something slammed into his back, knocking him forward. Jaws clamped around his arm, forcing a pained and angered grunt from Jeff's throat. He shoved his knife into the thing's side, a yelp coming from him. He saw it's sillouette curl into it's self and letting out an aggressive hiss. He got up, holding his bleeding arm. Jeff threw his knife at the thing's feet, watching it run down the hall. He wrenched his knife from the floor and reached out to Slender's mind, telling him they had an intruder with an amazing set of teeth. The beast suddenly turned on it's heel and lunged, pinning Jeff under it's body. It went to clamp down on Jeff's neck, but he shoved it's jaws away, yanking his belt from his pants and threading it around the thing's neck while it was distracted. He shoved him back and watched as it tried to pull away, the belt tightening around it's neck. He held it still, trying to get it Into the light. It was dead set on not going, growling and snapping. The old belt suddenly snapped and the beast took off, tramping down the stairs. Jeff chased after it, but it had disapeared into the woods by the time he was down there. He swore as Slenderman appeared behind him. He threw his knife down in anger, the blade imbeding in the wet grass. "It's gone."