drunk venti x reader

Pov: You and Venti go on a date in a restaurant in Inazuma... but Venti is being Venti.
—- enjoy! (this one is fluff)
——————————————-///
"Ahhh-"
Venti cues for you to open your mouth as he slowly fed you a piece of the tricolor pieces of
dango you bought with the remaining mora you had. You savored the taste of the dango, then delighted by the sweetness of it you lick your lips. Venti blushes from your cute gesture, and gives into a soft giggle.
"Ehehe, y/n..." Venti said out loud while bringing his two hands to pinch your cheeks.
Your gaze averts from the stick of dango and straight into Venti's turquoise eyes, somewhat startled but happy to be finally able to spend time with your loved one.
"Finally, I get to spend time with you Venti! I've been so busy lately and we haven't been able to go on dates as much as we used too..." you say while placing your hand on Venti's shoulder.
"May I take your order..." the waiter suddenly appears, questioning the green bard.
"29 cups of saké please" Venti ordered while cueing his 'innocent smile' at the waiter.
"Kids these days" the waiter rolled her eyes and left to prepare Venti's 29 cups of saké.
You raise your eyebrow at Venti. Before you can object Venti's insane order, he so-call 'reassures you.'
"D-don't worry y/n I won't be drinking them all! I would like to bring some saké back to Mondstat if I ever feel the need to refresh my tongue with it," Venti closed his eyes while nervously giggling.
You rolled your eyes.
"You better not..." you said while embracing Venti into a hug with one arm, resting your head on his shoulder.

~
The waiter eventually comes back, bringing apple juice for the two of you.
"Where's my wine!" the green bard whined to the waiter.
You couldn't help but laugh as the waiter left while dramatically rolled her eyes a second time. However, Venti was persistent in tasting 'the fine wines of Inazuma' (another excuse to get drunk, you thought). The bard then pulls out a fake mustache and clears his voice in attempt to make it two octave lower.
"Mwahaha, they won't assume I'm underage this time..." Venti victoriously laughed in the fake voice while approaching another waiter.
"15 cups of saké please." Venti said to young male waiter.
"Sure coming right up," the waiter said, swiftly leaving to take Venti's order.
"That actually worked?" you slightly jumped back in shock in your seat.
"Hehe~" the bard giggled, making his way back to hold your hand.
~
"Enjoy," the waiter apathetically gave Venti his 13th shot of saké.
"VENTI! You promised you wouldn't drink all those cups of saké" you nudged the drunk bard.
"Haha, in that case, we'll need to order more dishes! *hiccup*" the drunk bard mumbled out while dragging the cup of sake in the sky towards you.
"So troublesome.... yet so cute..." you mumble, casting a caring gaze straight at the passed out bard.