𝐒𝟏𝟐 𝐄𝟖: 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐘!

Start from the beginning

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝟒 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 & 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝟐 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 & 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟕:𝟎𝟓𝐚𝐦

The doorbell rings and a tired Bianca answers the door.

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤

Bianca starts making out with him, the security guards close the door for them. They then go upstairs to have steamy, hot shower ***.

Alliyah is next door, mad as fuck. She goes into Coi's room to rant about it, Jordyn comes along too.

"LeeLee, what is it?" Jordy asks her.

"She knew I f**king liked him too and she goes and f**ks him before me?! That's fu**ing f**ked!" Alliyah screams.

"Girl, stop the goddamn crying! It really ain't that serious. He is basic as fuck and you could do way better." Baby C assures her.

"What if he had money, though? What happens then?" Alliyah sniffs.

"I checked up how much he makes per year, it's only 480K rand. No biggie, I make more than that." Coi shrugs.

Jordyn and Alliyah stare at her, Coi just shrugs and laughs.

Coi: He could have all the money in the world and the d**k could still be wack. I don't know why they are shocked.

Jordyn: Girl, you really let stank ass Trippie Redd hit....And now this woman called Pressure or whatever? I mean...okay?

Alliyah takes her clothes off and goes into the shower with them to have a thrėėsome.

Coi shakes her head. "They are way too freaky for my liking."

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟑𝟖𝐚𝐦

The rest of the bad girls are in the living room, reading the latest celebrity drama on the computer.

"Coi, I can't stand you and your crew at times but every single one of us in this room can be real and admit that your song with Nicki was a banger." Nikita says.

"Thank you, Nikki. Ion know why the Baddies hate on you so much. You're cool." Coi smiles.

"Ain't no way you got a whole black mama and really wondered why we don't like her diet black ass. Okay, Coi." Jayda shakes her head.