Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...

Comenzar desde el principio

"We actually all have your number." I heard Kakucho say from the laundry room.

"You mother fucker" I thought as I got another text but from Ran. "Great, my phone is going to start blowing up thanks to him" I mumbled as I received another text. I let out a sigh and put my phone on silent mode. I was not looking forward to all these unwanted text messages and calls from any of them. "I don't think a burner phone can help me now" I said to myself while sitting on the couch. I sighed and stared at the blank TV screen.

An hour or so passed and my clothes were done washing and drying. I disappeared into the bathroom and got dressed. I did go into Kakucho's room first and found a shirt I wanted to wear. "There." I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed my wig was looking a little rough around the edges. "Can't really do much about it." I tried to finger comb through the wig the best I could. "Now I'm fully regretting not bringing anything with me" I thought as I left the bathroom. I then shook my head. "Actually, it would still be somewhat pointless if I don't know if I'm still going to live through all this" I said to myself.

I walked into the living and Kakucho was waiting for me by the door. "You ready to leave?" he asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I grabbed my bag and phone, following him out of the door.

The two of us got into his car and he drove us to the nearest clothing store. "I would like to let you go buy clothes by yourself" Kakucho started as he got out of the car. I got out too. "But I can't trust you."

I was going to questioned why, but remembered I managed to give them the slip several times. "I wouldn't trust me either" I thought as he followed me into the store.

We were greeted by the store clerk and I began to look around the store. As I looked around, I noticed that Kakucho stayed close to me. He never let me out of his sight even when I went to go try something on. "He really is making sure I don't run off, isn't he?" I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror that was in the changing room. "Oh yeah, I need bras and underwear." I was currently rocking another pair of Kakucho's boxers/briefs for an underwear replacement

Somewhere near the front of the store, three figures made their way into the building. "I didn't know you would be here, Kakucho" Koko said as he walked into the store. He was followed by Ran and Rindou.

"Why are you three here?" Kakucho asked the men. He was pretty sure they were able to track my whereabouts due to my phone.

"We came to see how (Y/n) was doing since she was ignoring our calls and text" Ran answered. He looked around and noticed I wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Where is she?"

"In the changing room" Kakucho replied.

Rindou let out a sigh. "Why did you bring me here, Ran?"

"You know you wanted to check on her too."

Rindou rolled his eyes and wondered off somewhere. He ended up near the changing rooms and ran into me when I was walking out. "Watch where you're going." He glared at me and I looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. "Why is he here?" I thought as I could hear more footsteps come over towards where the two of us were. I then looked up to see Ran and Kokonoi. The two of them greeted me. "Hello."

"Akashi was right, you really don't like to talking to us, do you?" Ran asked as he got closer to me. I stepped back, tempting to lock myself up in the changing room. Ran saw that he was scaring me and put his hands up. "Relax, Princess. I'm not going to hurt you." He gave me a lazy grin.

"I bet you say that to all the girls you come across" I thought. "And I bet that's the same grin you used to get them in the bed with you. Like that idiot Aoi" I continued to think.

"I bet you talk to Kakucho all day yesterday after you left us" Rindou commented. He was still glaring at me.

"That almost sounds like you're jealous of Kakucho, Rindou" Koko teased.

In a weird way, Koko would be right. Rindou was low-key jealous of Kakucho. In truth, he would have liked to have me stay with him but realize he fucked up his chances. He really did find me interesting, especially after I managed to avoid them for six months. So now he can't help but be mad and take it out on me.

"I'm not jealous" Rindou flat out told him.

"Is this the start of my potential harem" I thought as I looked between the four men. "(Y/n)! You can't be thinking about things like that right now!" I mentally scolded myself.

"Anyways..." Koko walked up to me. "How would you like to go shopping with me, (Y/n)?"

"But I'm already shopping with Kakucho" I replied, looking at the armful of clothes I had right now.

"You don't have to right now" he told me. He grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back of it, just like he did back at the restaurant. "And besides, I want to make up for that so called date you had with that one guy."

I found myself being flustered from this just like before. I just wasn't used to a guy like Kokonoi. I mean I knew I shouldn't let his actions or words effect me but damn it they were!

Still being affected by his words and actions, my dumb-ass agreed to letting him take me out shopping. "Okay then."

"It's a date then." Koko gave me a smile and left the building, leaving both Haitani brothers behind.

"So being nice to her can make her crumble?" Ran thought as he was amused on how I was acting. He took note of this and left as well.

"You're an idiot" Rindou said to me and followed his brother.

"That was uncalled for" I said underneath my breath as I heard Kakucho let out a sigh.

"I really wasn't expecting them to show up like that" he admitted even though he knew they were bound to do something like that eventually. He then looked over at me. "You ready to check out?"

"Yeah."

Kakucho grabbed everything out of my arms and walked over to the counter. He placed the items down and pulled out his wallet, getting ready to pay. "You sure this will be enough clothes?" Kakucho gave the woman his card. "You could have gotten more."

"It's not like I'm going to be going out anytime soon" I thought. I don't necessarily consider the date with Kokonoi as me going out. I'm still going to be watched like a hawk. "I'm sure" I told him and gave him a smile. "Oh, could we stop by another store after this?"

Kakucho started grabbing all the bags and didn't even let me carry a single one. "Sure, what store?"

I told Kakucho what store I wanted to go to and we left the current store we were in. It didn't take that long to get to the near store since the store was just a few minutes away from the last one. "Okay, I just need to get a few things" I thought as we walked into the store. I ended up grabbing items for me to take care of both my hair and the current wig I was wearing. "I do like the idea of showering with his body wash" I thought to myself as I put back down the body wash I had in my hands. "Hmm, I think that might be it then."

 I lied, I grabbed a few more items.

After I was done, we decided to grab something to eat and bring it back to his apartment. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I asked Kakucho as he was carrying all of the bags.

"I'm good." He reached into his pocket and grabbed his keys to the apartment. "You can unlock the door for me though."

I took the keys from him and unlocked the door, standing to the side so he could go in first. He didn't and insisted I go in first then him. I didn't argue with him and walked into the apartment, watching him sit everything down. He suggested we eat first and then I could put my things away.

"If he keeps being nice to me like this, I might end up falling for him" I thought to myself.