Part 2

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storyline...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
NAIRA:(angrily) i hate u kartik... meine kbhi nhi socha tha ki tum mere sath esa kroge...mein jaa rhi hu...tumse boht dur..hum kbhi dobara nhi milenge...(slapping him) i just hate u...

Saying this, naira left with rishabh to US...Naksh slapped him multiple times, taking his frustration out...all the family members were laughing...

NAKSH:(Smirking) mene kaha tha naa kartik...mein naira ko dur kr dunga tumse...ab vo kbhi vapis nhi aayegi aur mein uski shaadi rishabh se kraa dunga...just get lost from here...

Kartik cried badly sitting on his knees, waiting for naira...but he knew naira won't come back now...
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Relax guys...it's not the reality...how can we separate our kaira..it was actually kartik's dream, which sent shivers to his body...

Kartik woke up with a jerk, sweating and shivering badly recalling the worst nightmare of his life...naira too woke up and saw him in such a vulnerable condition, crying badly...she knew that he needs her, so she just hugged him from back, pulling him close to her...kartik leaned on her chest, crying badly and shivering...naira rubbed his chest and kept holding him, keeping her head above his...kartik turned his face towards her and snuggled into her chest, trying to get her warmth...

NAIRA:(herself in tears) bss...bss.. shh...bss bachaa...kya hua baby... koi bad dream dekha..(caressing his hair) chup hojao baby...mein hu naa yaha tumhare sath...shh... bss mera bachaa..(Pulling his upper body in her lap, holding him like a baby) Kartik...kuch btana h tumhe...plss bolo naa bachaa...tumhari naira h naa... hum sb thik kr denge...btao mujhe
...kya baat h..(holding him close to her chest and rubbing his chest)

Kartik calmed down and thought to tell her on his own so that other family members may not manipulate her against him...he was very scared thinking if she'll trust him or not...naira sensed his fear and hugged him tightly, while he was still in her lap...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) i trust u kartik...i trust u the most baby... isliye bina hesitate kiye btao...kya hua h...sb tumhare sath ese kyu behave kr rhe h...aur yeh back pe kiske nails ke nishaan h...kisne maara mere mendak ko..(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her) naira...i m sorry mein tumse kuch chupaana nhi chahta tha, pr phle tumhara memory loss aur phir mujhe mauka hi nhi mila btane ka...(wiping his tears) tumhare memory loss ke baad naksh ne tumhe mujhse dur kr diya tha... mein boht akela ho gya tha naira...har chiz mei tumhari yaad aati thi...phir mene vo sid ka drama kiya...tumhe yaad h jb tumne naksh se kaha ki tumhe mujhse shaadi krni aur mene use slap kiya tha...uss din aur bhi boht kuch hua tha jisne sbke mnn mei mere liye nafrat bhar dii...k.oi
..m.ujh.se...p.ya.r..n.hi...k.r.ta..k.i.si.n.e...t.rus.t..n.hi...k.iya..m.ujh.pe...
(Crying badly recalling that day)

Naira kept hugging him, rubbing his back and caressing his hair... kartik calmed down and continued...

KARTIK:(recalling that day) uss din jb tum upar room mei chli gyi thi toh rishabh nurse leela ko leke aaya...tumhe yaad h naa vo...jisne meri boht help ki thi hospital mei...vo boht buri h...she was obsessed with me..vo sirf mujhe paana chahti thi, pr mene kbhi socha bhi nhi tha ki vo iss hdd tk gir jayegi...usne mujhpe blame kiya ki mein uske sath pichle 2 saal se relationship mei tha aur isliye mene apne baby ko m.aa.r.. di.ya...s.he..s.aid..k.i...vo..m.e.re..b.a.b.y..k.e...sa.th..p.r.eg.n.an.t...h...(he wiped his tears seeing naira shocked) i swear naira mene kuch nhi kiya...plss trust me jaan.. kisi ne mujhpe trust nhi kiya...sb ko lgta h ki mene sach mei esa kiya h...tumhe pta h naa i love u so much...i really love u...only u naira...(trying to make her believe as she broke the hug and cried)

Kartik got up from her lap and sat straight on the bed, lowering his head thinking that she doesn't trusts him...he told her everything that how everyone including his own family too didn't trusted him.
...how they disowned him and blamed him for every single thing happening...naksh had beaten him many times and they just did the shaadi drama for naira...A day before when kartik broke their marriage...it was all due to family pressure as naksh warned him that he'll get naira married to rishabh at any cost if he doesn't breaks up with her...And he told the today's incident too that naksh pierced his nails on his back, warning him that he'll make her away from him...Saying all this, he broke down and cried silently..

NAIRA:(wiping her own tears) Kartik...come here baby..(opening her arms for him, while he was shocked that she's still calling him baby) i trust u kartik...mujhe pta h mera kartik kbhi mujhe dhokha nhi de skta...i trust u bachaa...ab idhar aao mere pas...mujhe pta h u need me...i can't see u this much broken...(crying a bit, thinking of how much he had to suffer)

Kartik came to her and she pulled him in her arms, hugging him tightly as he cried loudly taking out his pain...naira let him cry as much as he wanted...she knew it was necessary...she was actually shocked that how could everyone trust rishabh and nurse leela over him...she heard the door being knocked and made kartik wear his clothes...she herself too wore her clothes and went to open the door with kartik in her embrace as he was not ready to leave her...

NAKSH:(enraged seeing naira side hugging kartik) naira tu yaha iske sath kya kr rhi h...mujhe pta h isne tujhe sb btaa hi diya hoga aur ache se manipulate bhi kiya hoga...don't trust him naira...yeh boht hi cheap h...isne naa jaane kitni raatein kisi aur ke sath guzaari h...(Pulling kartik from his collars and slapping him)

Naira was shocked to see this...she saw naksh hitting kartik continuously...she pulled him back to her and hid him in her protective arms...kartik cried loudly shaking in her embrace...

NAIRA:(angrily to naksh) bss kijiye...boht ho gya...ab mere kartik ko haath bhi lgaya toh dekhna aap...how dare u Mr naksh Singhania...aapki himmat kese hui mere kartik ke baare mei ese bolne ki...kya proof h aapke pas...bss rishabh aur uss cheap lady ne kaha aur aapne maan liya...(caressing kartik's back as he was crying badly, snuggling into her neck) bss baby.
...mein hu naa tumhare sath..shh..
(Kissing his hair)

Naksh tried to speak something, but dadi and others interrupted him...naira looked towards them and saw everyone standing with their heads down and rishabh nd nurse leela with police around them...Dadi told everything that kartik was not at fault...they didn't trusted him...everyone apologized to him, including naksh...naksh bent on his knees, asking for apology...kartik cried loudly, being in naira's embrace...naira without any second thought, took him downstairs and everyone tried to stop her as she took a decision of staying away from the family...

NAIRA:(with bloodshot eyes) bss kijiye aap log...(Jerking keerti's hand as she tried to stop her) aur bhabhi aap...aapne bhi apne bhai pe trust nhi kiya...singhanias ka toh phir bhi smjh aata h, pr goenkas...aap toh kartik ki family ho naa...koi apne bete ke sath esa krta h kya...kya haal bna diya h aap sb ne mere kartik ka...(hugging kartik more tightly) ab hum yaha nhi rukk skte...aapne disown kiya tha naa kartik ko...aaj hum disown krte h hmari families ko...abse naa kartik goenka h aur naa mein Singhania.
...hum sirf kartik aur naira h..abse hmara aap sb se koi rishta nhi...(picking up kartik in her arms, wrapping his legs around her waist as he was crying badly) shh.
..bss..bss bachaa...hum jaa rhe h naa...sbse dur..jaha koi tumhe hurt nhi krega...hmm..(caressing his back)

Everyone felt ashamed seeing kartik's condition, which was due to them...naira told the driver to bring their luggage...(mishti had already packed naira's clothes earlier for her marriage and kartik's clothes were packed by the staff members as naira had called them)

Naira took kartik with her to the car, which he had gifted her with his own money(not from the goenkas) she sat on the driving seat with kartik in her lap, who was clinging onto her...the driver kept their luggage inside and naira drove off to the airport...she had booked the tickets online when the family was apologizing..
...kartik calmed down after sometime and slept keeping his head on her shoulder...naira caressed his hair and continued driving...she had called for a private plane for them...she took kartik with her, covering him with shawl as it was a bit cold by now...She sat inside a room and the plane started...she decided to settle permanently in new york...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Only one more chapter is left..do tell what type of holi content u want me to portray here...just dm me or u can mention in the comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Last part(kaira's holi in new York, starting of new life)