Chapter 11: Open the Game

Start from the beginning

Grayfia: Its time everyone.

Blaze: Rias.

Rias nods as her King Piece came out. Blaze took out his own piece and holds it up.

Blaze: Establish link, Rias Gremory's peerage.

Little light beams came out of the two pieces and collided with each other. The piece Blaze has turned into the same shade of red.

Blaze: Link established.

Rias: Alright everyone, let's go.

Everyone stepped onto the magic circle with it starting to shine, as everyone was teleported to the battle field. Blaze looked around but still saw the clubroom.

Blaze: Why are we still in the clubroom?

Issei: Did I screw it up?

Grayfia: Your attention please.

Everyone heard Grayfia through a loud-speaker.

Grayfia: Welcome everyone, my name is Grayfia and I am a servant of the house of Gremory. I will be the referee of this match between Lady Rias Gremory and Lord Riser Phenex. The battlefield will be the Kuoh Academy.

Blaze: The alternate dimension is a copy of Kuoh Academy? Well, at least we're technically on home turf.

Grayfia: Each Team is given their own home base. Lady Rias, your team will be in the Occult Research club headquarters in the old school house. Lord Riser, your home base will be the principal's office in the new school house. Pawns will be promoted if they make their way to the opposing team. Good luck to all.

Issei: Perfect! All I have to do is get into their home base right off the bat and get promoted!

Blaze bonked him on the head.

Blaze: I don't think it'll be that simple. Since this is like a chess battle, there needs to be a strategy. And hitting them really hard isn't one for the record.

Akeno: He's right. Unless you want to get your ass handed to you, don't try using brute force first.

Kiba: Odds are Riser is going to want to move his pawns into our territory right away. We need to keep enough players nearby to make sure that doesn't happen.

Issei: So not as badass as my plan...

Blaze: Again, can't solve a problem by hitting it really hard.

Koneko hands them a ball of light.

Koneko: Put this in your ear.

Blaze: What is it?

Rias: They're communicators. They'll help us stay in touch.

Blaze grabs a ball and places it in his ear. Grayfia spoke up again.

Grayfia: Alright, Devils. Let the games begin!

After Grayfia said that, everyone stood around Rias's desk as she started to go over the plan.

Rias: The enemy base is just across the way. Cutting through the school grounds might be quick, but not an option.

Koneko: They'll see us coming from a mile away.

Rias: Correct. And we might as well be sitting ducks.

Issei: We can sneak through the track field and sneak through the back way. We'll have to element of surprise.

Blaze: But Riser could expect that. If he says he's won some Rating Games, then he at least knows some strategy tactics.

Rias: Right, my guess is that he'll station a group of Knights or Rooks with strong mobility behind the athletic club house.